Has anybody rolled with Al Bundy?

LOL @ mayiwhoopu!

I hear Ted Bundy is a murderer on the mats.

yep Andreh has a pic!!!

Years back rolled with him, took some privates with him, etc. Super nice, technical and a great story teller...

Ed is super cool, he did a comercial for the very first Fightzone for FREE.

Dave

He had a 90s edge in the 80s when he was in miami vice.

Al Bundy was one of the best characters ever created, Ed was the perfect guy to play him.

Ted Bundy wasn't that good on the mat...He kept faking injuries to try and lure me into the trainer's room.

Al Bundy always kicked ass. His fight scenes were great.

At the nudie bar, Where the beer gives you gas, and the Bundys kick ass!

Love that Pic of Al big pimpin'.

"Daddy, beat him up."

"Yes Pumpkin"

I love Al Bundy.

al does does this make me look fat? -peg

no. fat makes you look fat.- al

stephen

When the beer gives you gas, and the Bundy's kick ass, where do we go? THE NUDY BAR!!!

Amazing I had no idea he was into BJJ...

detective liutenant anus is now 400-0 :)

Justin

If Peg's mad, I just throw her a quick one and she's so happy, she forgets what she's mad about... and if she doesn't... who cares? I'm asleep. ;-)

My roommate is lived in Youngstown for a long time and played football at YSU, he also confirms it's a horrible place.

From the stories I'm shocked you fuckers even have computers and internet access.

The movie Dutch is a classic.

I have a picture of me and Ed o'Neal at one of the first Gracie Academy Tournaments. Of course I have it in an honerable place, next to the "fergie".

My favorite episode was when peg remodels the bathroom in pink and Al reclaims his throne via greasy food and hotsauce, stinking everyone out of there. LMAO great show.