Has anyone been to a Bellator event?

I have traveled out of state for three events. Bellator 11, 15, and 63 this past March. Had a great time at all of them. Still regret missing Alvarez/Curran and Curran/Sandro. Haven't caught a show in AC yet though.

ArthurKnoqOut -  I went to a few but as a member of the media. It was a ton of fun and I loved every moment of it from the production to the ambiance and when I was in Philly for Alvarez vs Huerta the place was LITERALLY SHAKING when Eddy was walking into the cage due to all the fans he had there live! 

I was there too and walked out behind Eddie, taking pictures. Philly is my hometown and needless to say, I had goosebumps. I attended the event with NORE (yes, the rapper) and he was absolutely blown away. Eddie single handedly made him a life long fan of MMA.

MMASMG - I have been to a few in Atlantic City.

PS check out Bellator 77. October 19th in Reading, PA.

This I heard there will be a sick 125er on the card Phone Post

I went to Alvarez vs Huerta at Temple when I was a senior. It was awesome, seats were great. Student tickets were half price.

Reading is towards the Eastern side of Pa where I'm from. You should def go, my old coach Carmelo Marrero is gonna be fighting on the card since his fight with Petruzelli got scrapped.

It's fun bro

Wish Bellator would come around my neck of the woods (Northern California)!

I saw Bellator XXXV, at Tachi Palace in Lemoore, CA, it was awesome. I'll gladly go next time they're fighting out this way. Phone Post

Bellator is a great show and every effort should be made to attend one if you can - I'll see you folks at the Reading, PA one!

huggy bear - 

Where is readings pa cause I'm from Pittsburgh and would go out there of its somewhat close Phone Post

about 35 -45 mins outside of philly.

Mark Krumrine - 

Yessir......

Titanium Rhino - 
ArthurKnoqOut -  I went to a few but as a member of the media. It was a ton of fun and I loved every moment of it from the production to the ambiance and when I was in Philly for Alvarez vs Huerta the place was LITERALLY SHAKING when Eddy was walking into the cage due to all the fans he had there live! 

I was there too and walked out behind Eddie, taking pictures. Philly is my hometown and needless to say, I had goosebumps. I attended the event with NORE (yes, the rapper) and he was absolutely blown away. Eddie single handedly made him a life long fan of MMA.

haha I saw you dude! I was sitting by one of the cageside judges shooting next to a blonde chick and Bauzen from MiddleEasy

I went to the one in Milwaukee at the Eagles Ballroom. It was one of their lesser cards, but it was still decent. I felt like I got my money's worth.

If it justifies a travel out of state, it depends what state you live in? If it's Massachusetts, then sure. If it's Alaska, then no.

It also depends on the card. I mean the one in question (Bellator 74) looks to have good depth at the moment. There are no marquee fights, but depth is a bigger factor in spectator satisfaction. Most Bellator cards are a little over half full with quality fights, while this one is almost completely full. So it should be a good time. Bezerra-Smith is like a 5th tourney fight. That could easily be in the featherweight tourney. Bezerra would be a co-favorite for me this season w/ Richman, if Popo were included. And he's normally a fan friendly fighter. Those in A.C. should be aware of that from his fight against Heckman.

I've reffed UFC, WEC, Strikeforce, Bellator , & more. You will have a good time at a Bellator event...

Very worth it. Cage side seats,for 120$, can't best it. Pretty sure I'll be there again.

I definitely think you should spend the money and sit cageside.  Bellator 46 was great, all the shows I went to were worth the money and then some.

ArthurKnoqOut - 
Titanium Rhino - 

haha I saw you dude! I was sitting by one of the cageside judges shooting next to a blonde chick and Bauzen from MiddleEasy

Really? It's a small world. I was all over the place that night. If you see me again at an event, come say hello. I'll be covering the one on the 28th in AC. 

I went to two of their shows here in Yuma AZ and they both were awesome outdoor events. Waiting for them to come back here to Yuma AZ to go to their event again.. Good shows really recommend to go. Phone Post

I drove 3 hours to see Bellator 41 in Yuma. It was a pretty good show, though it did get hot outside.

SPIDERHLUK - 
Mark Krumrine - 

bellator's doing 125 lb fights now?

As far as I know this will be the first.

Watched mt good ol buddy fight in BFC samecard ol Imada shocked the world with the rev Triangle great event even saw the Mexicutioner destroy and start his way to the UFC

I've always had a good time at Bellator Phone Post