Has anyone been to Black Devil MMA in Toronto?

I was looking at going there but I'm not sure. The website is very uninformative and from what I can tell there's only one instructor for everything?

If anyone who's been there can give me an idea of the club it'd be much appreciated.

ttt

Unfortunately a less than impressive way to advertise you club.

The last three seconds of the first on with the logo at the end was really cool.

Make the rest of the video look like that and your set

Yea the website needs updating. From what I know it was put together by a friend of the club. A much more professional website is in the works. As well as a killer promo video.

Danny is the head instructor but they do have other assistant instructors.

Come out and give it a try or post your questions here.

They offer a 2 day free trial.

Wade Phone Post

Hi Glen

As with any other the MMA gym, your best bet is to come in and try a class. It'll give you a better idea of the structure, intensity, and mandate of the camp.

As Wade mentioned, our website is in the midst of being upgraded. My apologies. Give us a shout or swing by and we'll answer ANY questions/concerns you might have about us.

Be safe!
-Danny

Friendly place.

lol

^ what's up? Phone Post

He thinks it's funny that we're friendly :) That's ok, no harm there.
Goozfrabba Wade lol

Let's just train and be happy too Brutha!

Oh and ShootGuy, that wasn't us advertising the club bud. It was a just a quick video one of my members made.

...but thanks for the tip :)

Mr Chambers - He thinks it's funny that we're friendly :) That's ok, no harm there.
Goozfrabba Wade lol

Let's just train and be happy too Brutha!

No, because he said "friendly place" not good instructors etc.
Have you ever been setup for a blind date and told she is a "nice girl"?
He should just leave you guys alone.

Phil999

I know what you mean Bro :)

But I'm trying to assume the best in everyone.

Mr Chambers - Oh and ShootGuy, that wasn't us advertising the club bud. It was a just a quick video one of my members made.

...but thanks for the tip :)

I own a club to. Don't let this kinda crap happen without your approval first. Is that what you want people seeing when they check you out?

Students do things with the best of intentions. If they really want to help you, then make it a project that you all can work on and make it look better.

Seriously, the logo part looks great, which was weird because the rest, well, wasn't.

Sorry for the tough love, but I hate unprofessional shit.

I respect and understand where you're coming from Shootguy, that being said, we differ slightly when it comes to this subject.

I'm not going to tell a student of mine they can't post a video that they're proud of because it doesn't look like a great promotional tool. I know I'll lose some potential members because of vids like that, so I'm not disagreeing there. I'm just saying I'd rather lose those sign-ups, than start censoring my young guys every time they want to post a video of them hitting Thai pads, or working a takedown.

I have multiple champions to speak for my club and to rep it, that's all I need.

I've been training at Black Devil MMA since it opened (9 months ago) and it's been great. I've learned more there than in the previous 5 years at another gym. On any given day they have 2 Kru's, a strength and conditioning coach and a Provincial Champion to help you out. The class sizes are small (because it's a new gym) so you end up getting a lot of 1 on 1 with some real professionals.

The atmosphere is really supportive and everyone is happy to be there.

Best way to find out is to come in and see. Hope to see ya soon!

TTT