Has anyone done a welfare check on Helwig?

He left when Trump lost the election. I hope he is doing well after four years of so much winning.

1 Like

Guy was talking so much shit before. He saw the writing in the wall when the polling numbers were looking bad for Trump and just left.

1 Like

If you are serious with your bs I hope something bad happens to you, if you are trolling and laughing behind your computer, bravo!

1 Like

Trump didn’t lose. Biden is illegitimate, there was rampant voter fraud that took place in the swing states. Everyone with a brain knows it. My guess is you two don’t have a brain.

1 Like

Trump got his ass handed to him by 7 million votes

1 Like

Math is hard for TrumpTards

1 Like

The President isn’t elected by the popular vote. He lost by less than a hundred thousand votes total among a few states.

Trump lost by less than 10.5K votes in AZ (0.31%), by less than 11.8K in GA (0.24%), and less than 21K votes (0.63%) in Wisconsin. That’s 42 electoral votes, enough to swing the election.

2 Likes

Trump 0-2 in the popular vote .

1 Like

helwig likely saw his only alternative is to be a court jester like this guy with the “no guys, trump really won!” shtick and viewed just quitting the OG with his tail between his legs as more dignified.

1 Like

Why would an idiot like you pay attention to logic???

Another lazy troll account from another loser. It is hilarious that anyone still is delusional enough to troll using Trump when it is 9 months later and the guy that replaced him is already ruining the country. We get it, you hate America and love Communism.

HELWIG was crushed to death when his pile of self-penned Trump fan fiction fell over on top of him

2 Likes