Has anyone followed Brendan Schaub's comedy downfall?

Imagine wanting a broad to give you a BJ, what a monster.

4 Likes

I just feel sorry for him. I watched a few minutes of both his “specials.” Both I cringed hard and had to turn off because I felt too embarrassed for him. So so bad. Seen him on many pocasts and he just can’t keep up, he has nothing to further a convo or add to. Zero going on upstairs.

It occurred to me, maybe none of this is his fault per say. If your networking gets your opportunities, seize them for sure, he simply couldn’t capitalize. I honestly believe he has an IQ of around 90. Couple that with some CTE, it’s like making fun of a certifiable retard. No sport in it.

14 Likes

I don’t know, I feel like he did capitalize. He went way further than I thought. Watching the Ultimate Fighter, if you told me this guy would be famous making a ton of money, I would not believe you.

8 Likes

I think the bigger problem was that he asked a friend of his wife to do it and then threatened to ruin Bobby lees career if he didn’t reign his wife and friends in on their podcast because schaub also tried fucking bobbys wife

4 Likes

In his defense I think for a retard like Schaub that was confusing because she was fucking everyone.

6 Likes

His comedy may not be good, but he has a huge fan-base and will continue to make money.

3 Likes

His success is baffling

12 Likes

I hope Schaub invested and was smarter with his money than it appears. His main job seems to be blowing money on dumb shit: big ass houses, private school for his kid, exotic cars, thousand dollar sneakers, watches, etc. I thought years ago that dude better be careful lest he wind up broke. His only real talent seems to be capitalizing on his social connections and pimping goofy merch to teens and early 20s dude bros. His whole thing has seemed unsustainable for years.

9 Likes

He did ko Cro, that makes him a success.

2 Likes

He’s married isn’t he? Besides… They are just looking for an excuse to can him. He’s the cringiest d bag i can think of. Have you seen his attempt into the whiskey market? Fucking laughable.

7 Likes

Tiger Thiccc whiskey :joy:

4 Likes

85.00 fucking dollars for a fifth !!!

2 Likes

Has anybody tried it?

1 Like

Downfall would imply he had something to fall from

He’ll be fine, his dad is wealthy by all accounts. I don’t think he is doing nearly as well as he makes out independently anymore, there was a time when he probably was raking it in on parody T-shirt’s but showtime ditched him and his shows aren’t selling well which is why he cancels a lot

I was at BevMo and asked their whiskey guy if he had it. He said, “im tring to avoid that shit at all costs. But we will probably end up with sone.” Then i adked if theres a lot of people asking for it. He said, “just you.”

All reviews ive read said it tastes like wet cardboard

9 Likes

According to him he decided to leave showtime to start his own thing lol

3 Likes

Pretty sure his wife left him because of too many walks to his truck.

3 Likes

And he turned down offers for papa gringo from all the major networks and streaming platforms that he was careful not to name directly

5 Likes

Nothing wrong with that. But he went after them for talking about it when they didn’t even use his name. He’s a douche

4 Likes