Has anyone tried watching "Bad Moms"? How bad is..

.?

Is it at least kind of funny? Kathryn Hahn and Kristen Bell are in in so I may attempt a viewing. The sequel has Cheryl Hines and Christine Baranski, two more of my favorites.

Think I'm gonna IMDB them and if there are no Dax Shepherd cameos I'll check them out. That will be the deciding factor.

I love me some Kristen Bell.

https://gfycat.com/AmusedLateBadger

Hey, stroll! Hope all is well.

Petey, I thought Dax Shepard was ok in chips. I laughed a couple times. I'm just saying you shouldn't dismiss a movie just because he might be in it. 

Kinda tired of Hines. Dunno, she went from cute to annoying somehow

"Kinda tired of Hines. Dunno, she went from cute to annoying somehow"

She's a rare naturally funny woman. She was great in RV with Robin Williams. She's in the "funny older woman that is kind of attractive to me" group. Same with Allison Janney.

I still don't get Mila Kunis in starring roles. Hollywood's just gonna try and force that to happen.

The first one was bearable, the second holy mother of God do not watch! Got 10 minutes in with my gf and said fuck that and changed the channel

"Petey, I thought Dax Shepard was ok in chips. I laughed a couple times. I'm just saying you shouldn't dismiss a movie just because he might be in it. "

If I saw Dax Shephard's name on a straight to DVD movie, I might be swayed to give it a chance. But in a real "movie" movie? No thanks. He lost the comedy magic after "Without a Paddle". I think that may have been ensemble magic though, not him. Hard to fail with Seth Green and Matthew Lilliard as bookends.

Bam57Bam -

Hey, stroll! Hope all is well.

Petey, I thought Dax Shepard was ok in chips. I laughed a couple times. I'm just saying you shouldn't dismiss a movie just because he might be in it. 

I laughed way harder at chips than I thought I would. Low expectations maybe but i had a few big laughs. 

Boofhead3 - 

The first one was bearable, the second holy mother of God do not watch! Got 10 minutes in with my gf and said fuck that and changed the channel

Good summary. The 2nd just repeated the gags of the first, but didn't bother to have a plot, even by comedy standards. Even my wife didn't want to watch past the 10 minute mark.

I say thru it with my wife... She liked it, it left me flat. But I've seen worse films. It had a couple good moments, but I couldn't tell you what they were anymore.

The thing I worry about with a movie like this is that there will be actresses that are normally funny and that I like, BUT I might like them less after watching because the writing sucked and the movie blows all around.

I shouldn't be like that. They gotta work. They have bills.