Has Big Nog Promoted Many Blackbelts?

Just wondering if there are guys out there who can claim a Nog blackbelt.

Anderson Silva

Okay, besides the obvious.

Are there enough of them out there that it's possible you could run into one who's name you've never heard of before, but they claim Nog BB?

I'll ask Nog in a few minutes when I see him...

^ You just don't stop, eh?

I'm trying to be subtle here because with all the fake BB threads on here I don't want to stir the pot.

So I'm fact-finding first.

nyhcloyalty - ^ You just don't stop, eh?

6'ers gotta 6

hey. somehow that actually sounds decent.

slo ko - 

6'ers gotta 6

hey. somehow that actually sounds decent.

That one isn't bad.

Who are you again? Oh ya, nobody... 

Funny thing is, we're all sitting here (I manage Nog's new gym in SD) laughing at what reaction my post was going to get.

Oh and just for that, I won't answer the question orginally asked,  good job nerd!

TOWE - 

Funny thing is, we're all sitting here (I manage Nog's new gym in SD) laughing at what reaction my post was going to get.

Oh and just for that, I won't answer the question orginally asked,  good job nerd!

If you don't mind, I posted my question here because I figured this was the place to post it. Because I love the sport and figured people like yourself, (who would know), might respond.

So if you don't mind putting your beef with him aside, please double-check whether he promoted a Luis "Sapo" Santos.

Thank you, TOWE.

We have Two Brown belts promoted by Nog @ Team Nog Tulsa. Phone Post

in early, just in case

if TOWE has the connections and asks Nog, then we will know. Until then, it won't get good.

ttt

ttt

TOWE - 

seems like a bitch move. if you can get a quick answer to the question b/c you have access to nog and don't just b/c you get in a pissing contest with a troll then you're really no better than the troll. especially considering the troll doesn't have anything to do with the thread

TOWE - 

Grow up, man.

Anderson Silva, Wald Bloise 2 i know of. Any others????

is TOWE for real or is he just a character on the internet?  people don't really act like that in real life do they?

Wald bloise Daniel sarafin Phone Post