MMA Underground Forums

Has Big Nog Promoted Many Blackbelts?

TOWE - 
nyhcloyalty - ^ You just don't stop, eh?

Who are you again? Oh ya, nobody... 

Funny thing is, we're all sitting here (I manage Nog's new gym in SD) laughing at what reaction my post was going to get.

Oh and just for that, I won't answer the question orginally asked,  good job nerd!

TOWE - 
nyhcloyalty - ^ You just don't stop, eh?

Who are you again? Oh ya, nobody... 

Funny thing is, we're all sitting here (I manage Nog's new gym in SD) laughing at what reaction my post was going to get.

Oh and just for that, I won't answer the question orginally asked,  good job nerd!

You've managed a lot of different gyms TOWE. What is the average amount of time you normally spend in each job? I'm thinking you're one of those guys that is great in an interview but not so much at performing the job you are paid to do....Still managing one of Big Nog's gyms it will be difficult for you to run this one into the ground. Good luck man!!

Towe has legit inside info. 

Anderson Silva and Wald Bloise are the two I know of as well. Phone Post

UnzippedAndMcCorkh0led -  Towe has legit inside info. 

That's true but so do you and other people on this site but I dont think you see you/them being a dick the way that TOWE does.

Its funny that some people STILL haven't learned by now lol

'06ers gettin' trolled like tennors truly amazes me.

PS- of course Im answering the question lol, I messaged slo ko privately so I watch could people get all worked up and nerd rage :P

regardless of whether or not you pm'd slo ko you're still a name dropping douche.

06ers getting "trolled"? Big man, just because people do not think highly of you, does not mean you are good at "trolling". Phone Post

nyhcloyalty -  06ers getting "trolled"? Big man, just because people do not think highly of you, does not mean you are good at "trolling". Phone Post

People?  You mean morons on the internet who get worked up and bitch about anything and everything?

Get over it?  LOL in the end Im the guy laughing at you and you're still the same dork who's been posting on here for 4 years, crying about me anytime you see my name!!!

I'll be honest I dont really mind TOWE. You should organise one of your parties in Rio after the UFC down there!!

Tartan warrior -  I'll be honest I dont really mind TOWE. You should organise one of your parties in Rio after the UFC down there!!

Honestly, if I can get away (everyone from the gym seems to be going to Brazil for the UFC) I would love to!

Now I'm a moron and a dork? And I've been bitching about you for four years? Actually I've agreed with you and backed you in the past when discussing Jake Shields, but whatever man. Just calling a spade a spade. Phone Post

erase8888 Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson Silva, Wald Bloise 2 i know of. Any others????

Holy man lurker bat!

Not sure if Sapo is a BB under Nog, but homey has a great freaking mma record. He is a KO machine (taken from Sherdog):

Name Luis Santos
Nick Name Sapo
Record 46 - 6 - 0 (Win - Loss - Draw)
Wins 25 (T)KOs ( 54.35 %)
10 Submissions ( 21.74 %)
11 Decisions ( 23.91 %)
Losses 2 (T)KOs ( 33.33 %)
1 Submissions ( 16.67 %)
3 Decisions ( 50 %)
Association Finney's MMA
Height 6'1" (186cm)
Weight 170lbs (78kg)
City St. Louis, Missouri
Country Uniited States
Sherdog Store List Luis Santos Products

My old BJJ instructor Thiago "Jambo" Goncalves ... he was teaching at Revolution in Langley, BC but now I think he's back in Brazil. Phone Post

nm my bad

TYPO... duplicate stupid iphone app messed up

dp.

From: erase8888 Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Posted: 5 hours ago

Anderson Silva, Wald Bloise 2 i know of. Any others????

HOLY MUTHER FUCKING LURKER!

For the record, I don't know the guy. One of my friends said he thought he was a Nog BB and I was just asking.

That record is amazing though.