Has Chael dissed Jones even once yet on TUF?

I don't recall, although maybe he has. I remember Jones dissing Chael a little during the first episode and rolling his eyes about something, but that was it. Otherwise, these two seem to be getting along fine and respectfully. Chael constantly refers to JBJ as "Coach Jones."

I've also seen joint interviews where Chael backs Jones on his decision not to fight him initially on short notice because it "wasn't what he (Jones) initially signed up for." Chael also calls Bones the champ during these interviews and sometimes as the greatest fighter on the planet.

Complete opposite of how he addressed A. Silva previously and how he was talking about JBJ a few months back. Is this some strategy and he is going to unleash his mind games when it gets closer to the fight, or has he just decided to try a different approach this time?

I think the smack talk was to just build his brand. If you watch his early stuff before Silva you'll see the same guy you see now. Now that people notice him, he can still be funny but he has no reason to disrespect anyone for attention anymore. IMO of course.

I like when coaches on TUF get along, it makes it look less like a reality show and just kind of like a tournament, similar to Bellator. When fighters get along and coaches do thats when I like to watch the show the most.

that is part of the reason why I like this season a lot is because for the first few weeks it was pretty much drama free. until Uriah Hall started being insecure about himself, and is starting to turn into "That guy" in the house I think.

I think the main reason they get along on the show is because they are getting to personally know eachother just a little bit and they probably have a lot in common so they don't/can't look for anything to hate on.

Chael's schtick is for hyping fights.  He truly gets it.  The show, he's more concerned about actually coaching, which he's doing a fucking great job at.

We'll see more of his usual antics leading up to the fight, IMO.

WAR CHAEL!!  (he's officially won me over)

Love this season of tuf! Definitely saved the show. Chael you are good for the sport!!!!!!!! Phone Post

I've even become a chael fan this season, and I used to hate the guy Phone Post

Sonnen has grown on me a lot lately. I should know better than to let the TUF editors affect my perception of a fighter, but I can't help it. Sonnen's ways as a coach are winning me over. Nice to see him dropping the troll act. Phone Post

Not really, he gives honest opinions on everyone's short comings even his own sometimes where as Jones tells his guys they are always better and it backfires like last fight where clint shot for a takedown.

Coaching etiquette, and Chael is a wrestling coach. Real coaches always refer to other coaches by their title out of respect.

I think the UFC wanted to change the TUF format, and so they told Chael and Jones to be more respectful, no pranks etc., no more let me bang bro douche mohawks

In London, Dana said that "there was a lot of season left for Chael to start that", or a comment to that effect.

Chael is a good guy. Good season of tuf so far. Phone Post

Zaph - 

Sonnen has grown on me a lot lately. I should know better than to let the TUF editors affect my perception of a fighter, but I can't help it. Sonnen's ways as a coach are winning me over. Nice to see him dropping the troll act. Phone Post

Watch some videos of Chael talking about amateur wrestling or something. Theres a few where hes just chillin in the gym and hes a totally different guy than the trash talker we normally see. Though I remember one where he was being all normal and then turned on the trash talk like flicking a light switch.

He's great to listen to when hes not trying to be funny about it.

ChaosOverkill - 

Not really, he gives honest opinions on everyone's short comings even his own sometimes where as Jones tells his guys they are always better and it backfires like last fight where clint shot for a takedown.

Agree with this big time. Sonnen seems to both motivate his guys so that they believe they can beat anyone in the house while at the same time telling them what their weaknesses are and what they aren't good at. This results in them playing to their strengths.

I thought it was pretty cool how he told his last fighter that he was going to get hit in the face a lot because he was going to be shooting for a lot of takedowns and that "this is a fist fight." Also, the punches were definately going to hurt a lot, but he was going to come forward anyway.

I think Chael has changed some minds during this season of TUF.

Except for saying that he had video evidence of Jones tapping Vitor but I don't think he's said that on the show. They seem to have a genuine respect for each other Phone Post

Thingading - 
ChaosOverkill - 

Agree with this big time. Sonnen seems to both motivate his guys so that they believe they can beat anyone in the house while at the same time telling them what their weaknesses are and what they aren't good at. This results in them playing to their strengths.

I thought it was pretty cool how he told his last fighter that he was going to get hit in the face a lot because he was going to be shooting for a lot of takedowns and that "this is a fist fight." Also, the punches were definately going to hurt a lot, but he was going to come forward anyway.

I think Chael has changed some minds during this season of TUF.

The best coaches and corner guys use honest motivation and slow things down. Hume, Jackson, Chael etc.

The guys with the macho shit and the "Kill this fag" or "Fuck him up" or the dreaded "You're winning this fight man you're beating him" end up causing more harm.

See the unfortunate situation BJ has with his corner guys. There's a few fights at least where if BJ had someone he respected be honest and slap some sense into him he could have very well recovered and won. Not to mention in training to get that stamina where it should be.

I really liked Chael before he was in the UFC and then he was way over the top. Now I see it was really all hype, he is a good guy.
I might be the only guy who likes Jones too

He only talks smack when it's safe and when a camera is rolling or a mic is recording, he is the very definition of a classic narcissist... Example, he knew his place in the car with Wandelei Silva, yet out of sight attacks him to boost his own notoriety ~ like Chael if you want, to me he is a wart to MMA and a convicted felon scam artist... Phone Post