Has chris cuomo seen the light?

"CNN host Chris Cuomo apparently went off on CNN during his SiriusXM show on Monday, saying that he does not like what he does professionally and that he thinks CNN is “trafficking in things that I think are ridiculous.”

“I don’t want to spend my time doing things that I don’t think are valuable enough to me personally,” Cuomo said, according to the New York Post. “I don’t value indulging the rationality, hyper-partisanship.”

The Post reported that Cuomo’s battle with the coronavirus has made him rethink his values and what matters to him as a person.

“I don’t like what I do professionally,” Cuomo said. “I don’t think it’s worth my time.”

The Post reported:

Speaking about his job as the host of CNN’s “Cuomo Prime Time,” the Queens-born anchor said he doesn’t want to spend his time “trafficking in things that I think are ridiculous.”

Like “talking to Democrats about things that I don’t really believe they mean” and “talking to Republicans about them parroting things they feel they have to say.”

“I don’t think its worth it to me because I don’t think I mean enough, I don’t think I matter enough, I don’t think I can really change anything, so then what am I really doing?” Cuomo continued. “I’m basically being perceived as successful in a system that I don’t value. I’m seen as being good at being on TV and advocating for different positions… but I don’t know if I value those things, certainly not as much as I value being able to live my life on my own terms.”

In?

Is Chris Cuomo turning babyface?

2 Likes

Lol. Fox news posted an article on this  and cnn posted one also an hour ago with this title : Chris Cuomo: Covid-19 creates emotional and psychological illness

The original title of that article is " I cant shake off my fever" which it still is when you go to the link...but they changed the main link title to that when you search chris cuomo on google

1 Like

He's going to run for office.

1 Like

DuffyLaCoronilla -

He's going to run for office.

Most likely. He is very self serving

He certainly enjoys sucking Don Lemon's cock on air, that's for sure.

2 Likes

whoa didnt see that coming

i just figured he would always be a total piece of shit 

1 Like

BigEyedFish -

He is. he is most likely talking to his brother to do politics. All he got for working at cnn is being seen as a joke and get called fredo. He is most likely pissed at that having to parrot their narrative for money 

No, have you seen the movie The End with Burt Reynolds.Watch this clip and its will answer your question.

Context of clip Reynolds has terminal disease and has been trying to kill himself. He tries to drown himself but decides he wants to live, but the ripdtide has taken him way out, the rest in pretty self explanatory.

1 Like

alexm41 - 
BigEyedFish -

He is. he is most likely talking to his brother to do politics. All he got for working at cnn is being seen as a joke and get called fredo. He is most likely pissed at that having to parrot their narrative for money 

yep and if recent stock sell offs and other insider info has shown us anything, its that being a politician in the USA is the best way to get rich

camicom -

No, have you seen the movie The End with Burt Reynolds.Watch this clip and its will answer your question.

Context of clip Reynolds has terminal disease and has been trying to kill himself. He tries to drown himself but decides he wants to live, but the ripdtide has taken him way out, the rest in pretty self explanatory.

Hey Cami. Keep up the good fight. I wish you well.

1 Like

It wouldn't be surprising if a guy stuck in his basement, isolated from his family, and experiencing fevers and chills has a redpill moment about his entire existence.

But the cynic in me thinks it is probably because he is setting the stones to run for office in NY.

1 Like

He’s going full Fredo on CNN. Maybe Corona gave him a chance to do some soul searching.

3 Likes
VTCO -

It wouldn't be surprising if a guy stuck in his basement, isolated from his family, and experiencing fevers and chills has a redpill moment about his entire existence.

But the cynic in me thinks it is probably because he is setting the stones to run for office in NY.

There is more to the article where he says he was confronted by a big fat biker while he had covid and decided to go outside and pretty much wanted to tell him to go to hell but couldnt because he works for cnn..meanwhile he did this on video for being called fredo. The guy is an idiot. He still trashes trump. not like he completely changed.  He is self serving

RonysTorresIceBag -
camicom -

Hey Cami. Keep up the good fight. I wish you well.

Thanks brother:)  In regards to the clip I posted, the only time I ever considered offing myself was the first day I came home after my colon surgery which was after the 3 day hospital stay. Your bowels start working again but you really cant control them for a short time, so I had to wear a fucking diaper and shat myself numerous times. I though to myself, if this is life its not worth living LOL. It quickly passed and everything was pretty normal after that.

"Cuomo then launched into a tale about a “loser biker” who confronted him on Easter Sunday for being outside his Southampton home with his family despite his coronavirus diagnosis.

“I don’t want some jackass, loser, fat tire biker being able to pull over and get in my space and talk bullsh– to me, I don’t want to hear it,” he said.

Cuomo said he wishes he could have acted like a regular Joe and told the biker to “go to hell.”

“That matters to me more than making millions of dollars a year… because I’ve saved my money and I don’t need it anymore,” he said.

“I want to be able to tell you to go to hell, to shut your mouth… I don’t get that doing what I do for a living.

“Me being able to tell you to shut your mouth or I will do you the way you guys do each other.”

Speaking about his job as the host of CNN’s “Cuomo Prime Time,” the Queens-born anchor said he doesn’t want to spend his time “trafficking in things that I think are ridiculous.”

Like “talking to Democrats about things that I don’t really believe they mean” and “talking to Republicans about them parroting things they feel they have to say.”

He also wants to stop analyzing the president, “Who we all know is full of sh-t by design.”

As a public figure, Cuomo said he has to tolerate other people’s opinions of himself — and it’s just not worth it to him anymore.

“I don’t think it’s worth it to me because I don’t think I mean enough, I don’t think I matter enough, I don’t think I can really change anything, so then what am I really doing?”

“I’m basically being perceived as successful in a system that I don’t value,” he continued. “I’m seen as being good at being on TV and advocating for different positions… but I don’t know if I value those things, certainly not as much as I value being able to live my life on my own terms.”

I Especially love how he admits to saying shit he doesnt believe in for money then gets mad for people calling him out on his shit. He is the epitome of a dumbass. and no doubt his fat biker story was made up. A fat biker in the hamptons. The fat biker is just his perception of a maga person

2 Likes

He really is Fredo...

"It ain't the way I wanted it! I can handle things! I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!"

1 Like

Read the full article. He isn't red-pilled, or whatever.

He's mad that he can't talk shit because he's a television personality.

Basically doesn't think going on TV is worth people being able to talk shit to him.

He wants to be able to yell "FUCK YOU!" without any professional repercussions.

Yeah, THAT is his motivation.