Has Cindyo paid up yet? Re: invicta bet

I forgot to sub the thread and now it's gone from first page. Did she pay up yet? She owes shoemoney $1,000 unless she can back up claims invicta stream pulled over 200,000 simultaneous uniques. Which clearly is not possible... Phone Post

She has always kept her word in the past so I'm hoping she did the right thing, just making sure it happened. Phone Post

Thanks RVD Phone Post

Looks like she has clearly not paid up yet or produced proof of claims Phone Post

sub

In late I guess didn't kno about this Phone Post

Invicta whatever - by CowboyTookMyName Phone Post

PAY DIS MAN HIS MONEY CINDYO

CindyO does not welch.  And she is a gold star forum member. So, let's wait  for her reply :-)

TTT and idk shit about this situation but the chick needs to pay up if this is true. Phone Post

UGCTT_mrzipplokk -  CindyO does not welch.  And she is a gold star forum member. So, let's wait  for her reply :-)

Lol @ a gold star forum member.. Congrats on earning a e-gold star. Print when ready! Phone Post

Cindy won shoemoney needs to pay up Phone Post

OuTkAsTTTTT69 - 
UGCTT_mrzipplokk -  CindyO does not welch.  And she is a gold star forum member. So, let's wait  for her reply :-)

Lol @ a gold star forum member.. Congrats on earning a e-gold star. Print when ready! Phone Post

Shhh, bronze *

Only way Cindy wins is by proving 200,000 unique simultaneous streams of the live event. Last I read she was trying g to change the bet to 20,000 unique simultaneous streams versus the original 200,000 she agreed to. Phone Post

I just wanna see someones balls busted on here.I dont care who it is.There is already too much bragging (Ive done it myself) & hyperbole going on from almost everyone,in all forms,and in all directions around here.

To The Mother Fucking Top For People Who Keep It Real & Honest!

. Phone Post

Up Phone Post

michaeljacksoneatingpopcorn.gif

In for results Phone Post