Has Cyborg ever fought a number 1 contender?

Been said but both Carano and Coenen were ranked 1/2 when she fought them. Phone Post 3.0

FOX Force Five -

Marloes?

Marloes is a perennial contender. World class martial artist. I never understood why the ufc never picked her up Phone Post 3.0

zackthewop - Yes. Its already heen answered but coenen was number one for a couple of years and she beat her twice.

According to fight matrix pretty much all of her opponents were top 10 and mostly top 5.

Really only two girls at 145 that she didnt/hasnt fought. Julia Budd, who hopefully if cyborg fights in invicta will be her next opponent and erin toughhill who if i remember correctly didnt want the fight.

Also i think yamanaka might have been ranked nbr 1 but cyborg got busted for that.

Either way with the 145 lb division fighters have always been spread throughout multiple divisions. To imply cyborg has ducked anyone is ridiculous. Phone Post 3.0
Vu Phone Post 3.0

Effstrikingmeansdamage - 
FOX Force Five -

Marloes?

Marloes is a perennial contender. World class martial artist. I never understood why the ufc never picked her up Phone Post 3.0

Because after getting tapped by Miesha at 135, Marloes did not want to fight at 135 anymore, which is the division in the UFC.

Who did Marloes beat to make her number one ranked at 145 behind Cyborg?
Her best years were spent at 135 and she's had a meh record since losing to Tate.
I know Gomes was ranked number 1 when she got injured and budd was two.
Her last two fights were against in ranked fighters also. Possibly last four or five. Phone Post 3.0

LawlerPushedInMyBrownEye -
RonFoster77 - Gina Phone Post 3.0
Gina was the champ. I'm asking has she fought a number one ranked fighter since being champ, I guess. Phone Post 3.0
There was no champ. The fight was for the inaugural Strikeforce championship.

Cyborg fought Marloes Coenen, and I believe Hiroko Yamaka was also the highest ranked contender in the MMA Unified Rankings when they fought.

Julia Budd was the next highest ranked after Coenen after Cyborg's second fight with her, and that's when Budd jumped ship to Bellator.

So basically, what on earth are you talking about? Phone Post 3.0

LawlerPushedInMyBrownEye - Who did Marloes beat to make her number one ranked at 145 behind Cyborg?
Her best years were spent at 135 and she's had a meh record since losing to Tate.
I know Gomes was ranked number 1 when she got injured and budd was two.
Her last two fights were against in ranked fighters also. Possibly last four or five. Phone Post 3.0
Gomes dropped to 135 (where she showed she really should have stayed at 145), and Budd left Invicta outright. Phone Post 3.0

Sunkist1207 -
LawlerPushedInMyBrownEye - I can't think of anyone at 145 that she fought that was ranked number 1 or 2 in the world at 145lbs. Phone Post 3.0

LawlerpushedinmyBrowneye

Bizarre that you have to make a seperate  thread for a comment you made in an ongoing thread link below

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/UnderGround/Cyborgs-Running-Man-challenge:2563223/?pc=66

12 minutes ago

LawlerPushedInMyBrownEye 

She's never fought a number 1 contender in her life. 

First thing looks like a statement to me , then maybe he considered and thought to ask. I don't know who you are but you sure seem to be quick to respond to anyone talking about her. It's a solid question isn't it ? When has she fought a true number 1 contender ? I can't think of one. Not saying it's her fault but hey if a male fighter can't make the HW limit then too bad I guess , we would expect the male HW champ to go up and fight the dude regardless , or at least I wouldn't. 

Hate420 -
Sunkist1207 -
LawlerPushedInMyBrownEye - I can't think of anyone at 145 that she fought that was ranked number 1 or 2 in the world at 145lbs. Phone Post 3.0

LawlerpushedinmyBrowneye

Bizarre that you have to make a seperate  thread for a comment you made in an ongoing thread link below

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/UnderGround/Cyborgs-Running-Man-challenge:2563223/?pc=66

12 minutes ago

LawlerPushedInMyBrownEye 

That's how these faggot trolls work. He didn't feel like he was getting enough attention for his stupid comment so he made a new thread to attention whore. Phone Post 3.0

This. It's fucking hilarious to watch some of these trolls go into full panic mode when they're ignored. They post back to back to back not knowing wtf to do. People need to start ignoring them more often, let threads like this go unnoticed. They don't know what to do, and like OP panic then make a thread to make sure they're seen.

DiSmAnTLeR -
Sunkist1207 -
Hate420 -
Sunkist1207 -

LawlerpushedinmyBrowneye

12 minutes ago

LawlerPushedInMyBrownEye 

That's how these faggot trolls work. He didn't feel like he was getting enough attention for his stupid comment so he made a new thread to attention whore. Phone Post 3.0

Makes no sense at all my Friend.

Maybe he thought it was a valid point but would have taken the thread on an unintended tangent? I have been frozen for that very thing on a cyborg thread.

I guess he thought he would like to expand on a thought and didn't want to have to sit in timeout for three days! Phone Post 3.0

OP's other name.

BrckNoHitBk -
Hate420 -
Sunkist1207 -

LawlerpushedinmyBrowneye

12 minutes ago

LawlerPushedInMyBrownEye 

This. It's fucking hilarious to watch some of these trolls go into full panic mode when they're ignored. They post back to back to back not knowing wtf to do. People need to start ignoring them more often, let threads like this go unnoticed. They don't know what to do, and like OP panic then make a thread to make sure they're seen.

A lot of projecting going on here Phone Post 3.0

Sunkist1207 -

LawlerpushedinmyBrowneye

12 minutes ago

LawlerPushedInMyBrownEye 

You take the cake for being bizarre bud. Phone Post 3.0

shifty1watchim -
Sunkist1207 -

LawlerpushedinmyBrowneye

12 minutes ago

LawlerPushedInMyBrownEye 

You take the cake for being bizarre bud. Phone Post 3.0
Sunkist is a bot imo Phone Post 3.0