Has every pro had Staph?

At least once in there lifetime?

*By pro I don't mean someone that has fought. I mean someone who makes there living training and fighting.

i have and it sucked, on my face man and I had to have it lanced fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

The weird thing, it seems so common in the US, but I don't know of anyone first hand in MMA or wrestling that has had it in Canada. Any cases that anyone knows of? 

I've had ringworm, impetigo, etc. but never staph.

Canario - The weird thing, it seems so common in the US, but I don't know of anyone first hand in MMA or wrestling that has had it in Canada. Any cases that anyone knows of? 

Isn't impetigo a type of staph infection?

BuddyRevell - 
Canario - The weird thing, it seems so common in the US, but I don't know of anyone first hand in MMA or wrestling that has had it in Canada. Any cases that anyone knows of? 

Isn't impetigo a type of staph infection?

Maybe by definition? But it's nowhere near the cases of staph I see reported. It goes away completely in a couple days tops once you start using a cream. Don't know anyone who has had a hole in their side from impetigo.

I've trained at 2 places that I was pretty sure never washed the mats and I don't know of any cases of staph there. But I'm still glad the place I'm at now cleans all the time.

I've always heard its not usually dirty mats, but someone bringing it in and direct contact with cuts most the time.

anyone that travels to multiple gyms is going to eventually come across staph at some point, imo.