Has iOS 7 become Android? (pic)

http://i.imgur.com/bjVAcbb.jpg

I thought this exact same thing! Phone Post 3.0

Lol they took features from ubuntu also.

I saw a video on ytube about it Phone Post

Interdesting Phone Post 3.0

Who the fuck cares. As long as the shit works Phone Post 3.0

My bro showed me his Iphone 5 and I showed him my droid and then he said "WTF its android now!". Phone Post

Apple will be sending some lawyer over to them, and sue them for stealing Apple's ideas before Apple had a chance to come up with them

Yup Phone Post

boxy - I hate iOS 7.

There are some improvements, but many things are worse. It's hideous looking, and the colors aren't easy on the eyes.

I wish I could revert back to iOS 6.
I agree with everything you said Phone Post 3.0

This new update sucks big time Phone Post 3.0

boxy - I hate iOS 7.

There are some improvements, but many things are worse. It's hideous looking, and the colors aren't easy on the eyes.

I agree with everything you said as well. Phone Post 3.0

boxy - I hate iOS 7.

. Phone Post 3.0

Okay I've refrained from any comments for days, mostly because I think competition is a good thing and having once owned an iPhone I admit it's a really solid product.

But god damn iOS7 looks like shit lol Phone Post

I like it. Phone Post 3.0

I like it. Phone Post 3.0

The apps switching was actually lifted from Palm OS. Both by Android and iOS Phone Post

Android has forever felt less responsive and now iOS does too. No liking it so far. Phone Post 3.0

I wonder if Steve Jobs would have allowed such an awful abomination Phone Post 3.0

TheHebrewHammer - The apps switching was actually lifted from Palm OS. Both by Android and iOS Phone Post

Those kinds of things were bound to be invented eventually, in one form or another. What's wrong is ripping off features just because they're popular.

Apple sues the pants off of every company that makes a phone with rounded corners and icons, and has now hijacked more or less the entire Android OS. Phone Post

boxy - I hate iOS 7.

Besides the colors what are the many things that are worse?