Has Islam Makhachev’s resume surpassed Khabib’s?

Islam also has Arman under his belt, one of the strongest wrestlers in the division

1 Like

Khabib never had this type of look on his face

13 Likes

Dasry

3 Likes

He got knocked unconscious but a journeyman and barely squeaked out a close win against a much smaller opponent. They’re not even close right now lol. He needs years of incredible wins still.

3 Likes

Islam actually has a loss on his record unlike Khabib, you proved my point with a screenshot from a fight he won

2 Likes

Wasn’t the criticism of Khabib was that he never fought a strong grappler? Islam subbed the guy who has the record for submissions in the UFC and thoroughly outgrappled Volkanovski

I do not think this means what you think it means……

2 Likes

The narrative after the Iaquinta fight was that Khabib was easy pickings for Conor and Tony, he wasn’t always this superhuman people now make him out to be.

Did Volkanovski complete a takedown? Threaten Islam with a submission? It’s funny when people talk about something in confidence when they know nothing

1 Like

I stand corrected. I thought he did have some takedowns. But his top position came from a knock down.

2 Likes

Khabib had better IV’s… oh i mean “cardio”

1 Like

He would of if he fought the GOAT Volk

1 Like

Conor was only able to make 145lbs because of IVs, it doesn’t really matter

1 Like

yeah and conor is the biggest myth in mma

he had all figured out when he was fighing midgets

1 Like

no Khabib was the betting favorite idiot

2 Likes

How old are you WMMA

2 Likes

Better question is how many screen names do u have…guy is biggest baby always making excuses for his heroes

1 Like

This forum is so shit lol it’s just full of people accusing you of having multiple accounts. No wonder this site is dying

1 Like

i been here since before 2000 forum will do just fine without u and ur multiple names Dude its obvious and u suck.Reason its dying is people like you and ur 100 names

2 Likes

He’s also a bitch who is scared to reveal his age.