Has Jorge Gamebred Masvidal arrived now?

Has he been put over?

i think maybe

he is the new diaz

3 piece and a Soda

I hope so...

Hes been really really good for a long time.

Kinda reminds me of a Welterweight Mousasi.

He’s been here. Think he wasted a lot of time and energy making 155. Not a big 170, but fights at his best at that weight. His style is difficult for a lot of people to handle. Dude isn’t a striker who can wrestle a bit, he’s a real fighter that adapts well in most all situations.

KrisDonahoo -

He’s been here. Think he wasted a lot of time and energy making 155. Not a big 170, but fights at his best at that weight. His style is difficult for a lot of people to handle. Dude isn’t a striker who can wrestle a bit, he’s a real fighter that adapts well in most all situations.

Agreed.

"Broly Banderes" Masvidal > "Gamebred" Masvidal

He was put over when he went to Colorado to take out Cowboy and did it with ease.

Then the UFC’s brilliant matchmaking put him against snoozers like Maia and point fighter guy...(Thompson?) - people forgot about him

cripplersc -

I remember Broly.  That dude still alive?  He was beautiful on so many levels.

The problem is, he has traditionally been a decision machine, one who will even coast in fights he is winning (Al), maybe that will change without the weight cut. In his Strikeforce (I am not counting the one off he did years before against a nobody) and UFC fights, he's had like 21 matches, and only 5 stoppage wins. Oddly enough, 4 out of those 5 are at 170, instead of 155, what had been fighting at for years.

He's lost a ton of split decisions, because he seems to not go for it at times, and let fights slip away from him. I think he used to be one of the most boring strikers, but going up to 170 has changed things, and you are seeing it with more and more fighters. 

N5Z -
cripplersc -

I remember Broly.  That dude still alive?  He was beautiful on so many levels.

If I can remember right from the end of the Broly thread he joined I guess what is the equivalent of the Mexican DEA

Stu Cazzo - 

He was put over when he went to Colorado to take out Cowboy and did it with ease.

Then the UFC’s brilliant matchmaking put him against snoozers like Maia and point fighter guy...(Thompson?) - people forgot about him

So it’s the UFC’s fault he couldn’t beat the guys ranked above him?

he seems confident at 170, and because he is always fucking game it's a nightmare fight for most strikers, excellent scrapper, love watching him

Rickmassmma -
Stu Cazzo - 

So it’s the UFC’s fault he couldn’t beat the guys ranked above him?

Yeah…good point…the UFC has been all about rankings for the past couple years…

Wins over Till, Cerrone, Chiesa, Cezar Ferreria and tim means

Are Colby & Yoel good enough to prepare Gamebred against Askren or Marty?

Winston Wolf -

he is the new diaz

That’s racist 

Midnight10 -

Are Colby & Yoel good enough to prepare Gamebred against Askren or Marty?

I gotta think Yoel is as good as anyone to help him prepare for their respective styles. 

Decision losses are his only known Kryptonite. Lost more split decisions than any fighter I know.