Has Rogan seen this?

Pretty shitty attempt at being cool, in my opinion. What a sad attempt to ride the coat tails of people who aren't as insignificant as she is.

shes right about everything she said about joe

Wow. Even if you don't like Joe you can see this duchette is grasping for any chance at being a somebody...

some valid points imo... from a d list celeb to a c lister LOL

Joe Rogan's not a fucking juicer. Ever heard him talk about DMT? The guy's a philosopher. That's one stunned bitch.

she was on to something but needed to really work the script over

fail....

half fast -  duchette 
The proper terminology for a female douchebag is a "Douchebaggette".

ttt for the drama!!

ttt for nudes

ttt for ROGAN!!

Joe Rogan is most likely juicing, I'v seen him in real life, and there's no way a person's head is that big naturally.

Bill Pharoni - Who is this bitch and why is she on my UG?

+1

Allow me to attempt to garner the attention of a celebrity by bashing them, even if I know little to nothing about them! The free media of the internet has produced some amazing shit, but for every great clip, there's ten million attention-starved dipshits posting their vlogs on Youtube, praying desperately that someone will find their bullshit interesting and they, too can become famous! I feel bad though, honestly. Like most people who will try anything for a bit of attention, you can tell that if you confronted this girl in real life, you could have her in tears within 2 minutes by telling her she has no talent and no future in anything but fast food or secretarial work. We are a sad, sad people.

Surprise, surprise. Her most popular videos are all astrology bullshit, a neat little supersticion that is only taken remotely serious by people with partial lobotomies. Also, her stunning one entry on imdb is pretty impressive next to Joe's 119 entries. I suppose you could try to say there is some sort of production behind her videos, but I'm pretty sure she just adds the graphics and sound effects herself. If your job is to snipe celebrities, then snipe away. If you're doing it to try to snag a bit of their lime light on your own though, at least do some research and know what you're talking about first. This is the type of girl that you only fuck in the mouth to shut her up for awhile.

C you next tuesday

So this person spends hours making videos about people she doesn't know? That must be fulfilling.

This sounds like a bitch who doesn't understand boundaries, where's the UG hoarde when you need it most?

Maldini2706 - So this person spends hours making videos about people she doesn't know? That must be fulfilling.

Trying to fill the empty void between her ears.

So SHE is criticizing Rogan's comedy acts? Oh the ironing...

would love to bounce my balls off of her chin

she has that "smack the shit out of her" type of voice

major attention whore.

bitch needs fans so she speaks negativly about someone who has them! simple simple bitch