Has Sensei Seagull claimed Chandler's kick as his doing yet?

After all, he taught it to Anderson and that led to it being a staple in MMA.

Steven Seagal GIF

5 Likes

Do you think that silva and his camp where trolling Sensei from the beginning?

1 Like

1 Like

Hi is a joke and a super wierdo. Butt any way I think that he contributed something to silvas arsenal

1 Like

2 Likes

And this is means?

I see that you are a new member,so I will spill the beans.

Sometimes when a new technique or a certain move is talked about,Dan The Wolfman the guy shown in the picture would come on & post that he was doing that move back in the early 2000’s.

4 Likes

I agree , I don’t think that silva didn’t know how to throw the kick. I watched silvas fights, I can’t remember him throwing that kick before Sensei entered. Not in the resent years before the Victor Belford fight. I just think that maybe he did opened Silvas arsenal then.

1 Like

dude i invented calf kicks along with jeet-kune-krav guys that i was training. a lot of them used to ask me why my low kicks were so effective. so i studied how to make them even more hurtful, and experimented by kicking my students more often. turned out the best kick was the calf kick so i chuckled as i kept it to myself and waited for everyone else to catch up

1 Like

You guys really think Silva, a TKD black belt, didnt know how to throw a front kick?

1 Like

never with a look of arrogant victory. makes the difference.

2 Likes

Of course he did. My question is did he , before the Victor fight. Maybe he did

No but Conor has…says he was the first

Even a world class fighter can learn something from a beginner.

you seem young and impressionable

1 Like

I needed to Google impressionable:)
No I am needer, about the Silva and the wierdo Sensei thing. I am not saying like I am 100% right, more like wondering and here is the place to discuss with people ho have watched MMA for a long time.
Can somebody tell me in which fight before Viktor he thru that kick?

1 Like

His gun threads were amazing :joy::joy::joy:

haha sorry

Seagull may have encouraged him to find the audacity to throw the kick to the chin, but it feels unlikely that Silva was unaware of the kick.

jesus, i appear to support the idea that seagull added to Silva’s tactical awareness. if anyone could disprove that very quickly, i’d appreciate it lol

No , not like Sigal came up with the game plan. I am with you, he would get his as kicked from anybody with some basic knowledge of real fighting . In his youth and now.
Like I said I am really wondering if indeed he did make silvas think about the kick and to use it more

1 Like