Has the app been abandoned?

It seems like no issues have ever been fixed on this app. Phone Post 3.0

THIS!!!!!! Phone Post 3.0

OMA (tm) - THIS!!!!!! Phone Post 3.0
For example it said there was a new post on my thread. I go to check it and it shows nothing until I refresh a bunch. This app sucks. Phone Post 3.0

SUPER HLUK -
OMA (tm) - THIS!!!!!! Phone Post 3.0
For example it said there was a new post on my thread. I go to check it and it shows nothing until I refresh a bunch. This app sucks. Phone Post 3.0
Been happening for over a year man haha Phone Post 3.0

News hasn't loaded for the last two days again. Phone Post 3.0

Yep, 'unable to load latest news' should be the UG slogan. Did everyone's thumbnails from the home screen disappear a few months back? Phone Post 3.0

Miker0 - News hasn't loaded for the last two days again. Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

Same here,just get could not load the latest news for 2 days Phone Post 3.0

Time to move on. The UG has full blown Aids Phone Post 3.0

Alexa Grasso is so Dreamy -
This Phone Post 3.0
The News page should just be a link to junkie or mmafighting, anyway.

You know, the places they take the news from anyway.. Phone Post 3.0

I thought that was the way it was supposed to work. Phone Post 3.0

News page not loading is irritating as hell.

HOW CAN I POOP????? Phone Post 3.0

There was a supposedly an update in the works. About a month ago there was a thread asking for a bunch of betas to sign up and test it. Phone Post 3.0

Morgz , 820
9 minutes ago
There was a supposedly an update in the works. About a month ago there was a thread asking for a bunch of betas to sign up and test it.
Only alphas on here ;) Phone Post 3.0

Morgz - News page not loading is irritating as hell.

HOW CAN I POOP????? Phone Post 3.0
This! Usually I can chew up a good 20-30 mins in there. Away from the wife, away from coworkers. I just went in to drop heat sticks and got so bored, I was done in 5 mins!?!

My wife even made a comment on how that was a fast one! Phone Post 3.0

dhughes - Some one who actually knows will hopefully come along and say something but from what I understand there is a beta version of a new app that has been in development for a while.

I think it is available for anyone who wants to test/use it but I'm not 100% sure about that.

Sorry, that's all I know.
I want to test it Phone Post 3.0

Balloon knot - Morgz , 820
9 minutes ago
There was a supposedly an update in the works. About a month ago there was a thread asking for a bunch of betas to sign up and test it.
Only alphas on here ;) Phone Post 3.0
Ha yeah that's why we can't have nice things. No one on the UG will agree to being "beta". Phone Post 3.0

dhughes - Some one who actually knows will hopefully come along and say something but from what I understand there is a beta version of a new app that has been in development for a while.

I think it is available for anyone who wants to test/use it but I'm not 100% sure about that.

Sorry, that's all I know.
Agreed. This app is beta as fuck.... Phone Post 3.0

Absolute bullshit they expect people to pay for this app when it's constantly down. Phone Post 3.0