Has the app been abandoned?

Miker0 - News hasn't loaded for the last two days again. Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

mashinater - Absolute bullshit they expect people to pay for this app when it's constantly down. Phone Post 3.0
It's free now. I just switched from Android to an iPhone and it was free.

I just like the convenience of using an app. I'd move to another site and use my browser but I hate using a browser for forums tbh. Phone Post 3.0

The new app will probably be out this week. It's a lot better than the original. 

Scrimgali -
Morgz - News page not loading is irritating as hell.

HOW CAN I POOP????? Phone Post 3.0
This! Usually I can chew up a good 20-30 mins in there. Away from the wife, away from coworkers. I just went in to drop heat sticks and got so bored, I was done in 5 mins!?!

My wife even made a comment on how that was a fast one! Phone Post 3.0
Hahaha "heat sticks". Lol.

Heat stinks, IMO. Phone Post 3.0

I have only heard really good things about the new app Phone Post 3.0

GrindOnLine - 
dhughes - Some one who actually knows will hopefully come along and say something but from what I understand there is a beta version of a new app that has been in development for a while.

I think it is available for anyone who wants to test/use it but I'm not 100% sure about that.

Sorry, that's all I know.
I want to test it Phone Post 3.0

I believe testing is closed and the new app is close to release.  I'm not sure of the exact date but I believe it's sooner rather than later.

Not sure about anyone else but I can't get the news page on the app at moment Phone Post 3.0

New app is just apple though, right? No work being done on Android platform? Phone Post 3.0

The forum in the new app is basically the mobile site inside the app.  

It functions pretty well and I haven't noticed any huge issues with the latest updated to the beta which was said to be the release candidate.  The only thing I don't like about the new app is that the list of forum posts automatically refreshes when you go back to it from a thread.  So if you're  scrolling through the forum and see a few posts you like, when you go in to one and back out of it the other posts might disappear to the bottom of the list of off the page if others have been posted in recently while you were browsing.

Overall it's a nice update to the app over the old one.

It's garbage and will never be fixed. Too bad we couldn't use an app like Tapatalk which actually has useful functions unlike this abortion of an app Phone Post 3.0

clattymine -
GrindOnLine - 
dhughes - Some one who actually knows will hopefully come along and say something but from what I understand there is a beta version of a new app that has been in development for a while.

I think it is available for anyone who wants to test/use it but I'm not 100% sure about that.

Sorry, that's all I know.
I want to test it Phone Post 3.0

I believe testing is closed and the new app is close to release.  I'm not sure of the exact date but I believe it's sooner rather than later.

Maybe it will come on time for Christmas
A real Christmas miracle Phone Post 3.0

TTt Phone Post 3.0

SUPER HLUK - It seems like no issues have ever been fixed on this app. Phone Post 3.0

You haven't been paying attention around here much if you expect the site or app to be updated.  Just enjoy your autoplay audio/video ads that crash your tablet and the mobile ads that autolaunch the app store....oh, and renew  your blue name ya know, to support that site and all that.

I won't renew my blue until it gets fixed. Also when scrolling through threads we should have the option to jump 5 or 10 pages ahead at a time instead of only 1 by 1 on the app. It takes forever trying to get to certain posts. Please fix this also. That being said I am still on this damn app way too much. Phone Post 3.0

I would prefer news stories that link directly to the original publisher. The commentary wrapped around lifted articles is unnecessary, and usually just annoying. Phone Post 3.0

News page wont load for me on android Phone Post 3.0

News hasn't loaded for me in days... Phone Post 3.0

MountainMedic - New app is just apple though, right? No work being done on Android platform? Phone Post 3.0

Apple is priority.  I think someone said they will update the andriod but I have no idea when.  Sorry.  Hopefully someone that knows more than me will chime in.

Jack Furious - Ok, I paid for the app once already, and I am a blue name (underneath this blazing green) will I have to pay for it again???

I do not believe you have to pay again.

Android app was last updated on November 14, 2013. That is completely pathetic. Phone Post 3.0