Has the new UG grown on you yet?

I think it has for me. I'm used to the slightly different look and lack of any blue on the Underground. It took me a couple weeks, but I'm liking it now even more than the old layout.

Works a little better IMO. Looks more professional.

Me too :-)

I still use old format as well & its fine, but its definetly been slower around here lately with fewer qaulity threads

i still keep thinking i will log in one day and it will be back to normal

i like it better caue i can post videos as a mudnamer.

It seems to load faster for me. I don't use the non-framed version...never have.

I like the way the videos are posted, but I haven't figured out how to find the source of the vid so I can post it on someone's facebook wall or something.

I FUCKING HATE IT!!!

I use the old format and its still not as good.

I cant embed audio.

On My Threads..... "Subscriptions" (LOL) you cant even tell the post count so i dont know if anyone has replied

I dont even know what the fuck toggling is

The new site BLOWS!!!

And the search section sucks too!

I still use the old school format - and ...blah

Took me a couple of days to get used to the differences.

Now, with the constant upgrading and improvements, I'm sold on the new site...Pretty cool, IMHO.

I still don't think videos work other than youtube... and the spacing bug is the worst.

CRE - Honestly? Not reallym, it was never the format change that bothered me, it was the way the format change altered the forum and how it operated on a day to day basis, it's less active now. Pretty soon I am going to take a break from posting content as well, it's too difficult to keep the content up even if 1000 people see it, I will get maybe 8 bumps for a UFC ring girl highlight reel you feel me? It's just not the same anymore, I don't think people post as much, but they may still view the threads as much.

I hate it, but I agree with CRE. Less activity.

If I could go back to the old one, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

I still use the Old School format.

NEWB has not only taken over cage fighting/ultimate fighting but now mma.tv. Who is to blame? TUF? Forrest? Dana?

"I cant embed audio."

Best feature EVER

If I could go back to the old one, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Its OK but before it was like an addiction.I was on here constantly but for some reason im just not interested much in checking it out much anymore.I guess thats good,more time to train.

Talk about not listening to your customers. Most are unhappy. You can keep the gay tapout homepage but bring back the old format.

I still use the old frames format.  works fine for me