Has the new UG grown on you yet?

I think it has for me. I'm used to the slightly different look and lack of any blue on the Underground. It took me a couple weeks, but I'm liking it now even more than the old layout.

Works a little better IMO. Looks more professional.

Me too :-)

The pages take to long to load, its alot slower now than it used to be

I still use old format as well & its fine, but its definetly been slower around here lately with fewer qaulity threads

i still keep thinking i will log in one day and it will be back to normal

i like it better caue i can post videos as a mudnamer.

It seems to load faster for me. I don't use the non-framed version...never have.

I like the way the videos are posted, but I haven't figured out how to find the source of the vid so I can post it on someone's facebook wall or something.

I FUCKING HATE IT!!!

I use the old format and its still not as good.

I cant embed audio.

On My Threads..... "Subscriptions" (LOL) you cant even tell the post count so i dont know if anyone has replied

I dont even know what the fuck toggling is

The new site BLOWS!!!

And the search section sucks too!

I still use the old school format - and ...blah

Took me a couple of days to get used to the differences.

Now, with the constant upgrading and improvements, I'm sold on the new site...Pretty cool, IMHO.

I still don't think videos work other than youtube... and the spacing bug is the worst.

CRE - Honestly? Not reallym, it was never the format change that bothered me, it was the way the format change altered the forum and how it operated on a day to day basis, it's less active now. Pretty soon I am going to take a break from posting content as well, it's too difficult to keep the content up even if 1000 people see it, I will get maybe 8 bumps for a UFC ring girl highlight reel you feel me? It's just not the same anymore, I don't think people post as much, but they may still view the threads as much.

I hate it, but I agree with CRE. Less activity.

New format is harder to hide at work. It would be nice to have a UG version where it looks like an Excel Spreadsheet...or a work button where you click it and the page turns into a spreadsheet looking page.

If I could go back to the old one, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

I still use the Old School format.

NEWB has not only taken over cage fighting/ultimate fighting but now mma.tv. Who is to blame? TUF? Forrest? Dana?

"I cant embed audio."

Best feature EVER