Has the new UG grown on you yet?

It may take some time, but I'm confident posting will resume to normal levels.

Who doesn't view this old school UG style?

It was pointless and it obviously hurt the site a lot more than helped.

correct

I listen to pretty much every negative word here.

We have gone through now six upgrades. The pattern is consistent - people hate the change and post a little less, people think the change is okay and all is back to normal, people love the new site and any attempt to change it is the worst mistake in the history of the Internets.

In the past less than a month we have made over 500 fixes and enhancements that people asked for. There is a smart guy good salary and that is all he is doing. I promise you your comments are being read. Hang in there, should feel better shortly.

Thanks for the post Kirik. One thing in particular I can't stand is being forced to log out and log back in... why must this happen every time I close my browser? Every other site I frequent keeps me logged in and fixing this issue would greatly improve my experience here. Thanks for listening

Yeah, I'm getting used to it now.

I like when you come it. The videos and add ons are sometimes very good.

Could you fix this though:

I always have to enter my email and login. "Remember me" doesnt work.

And the "My Threads" section was great.

lol @ kalibstarnes.com!

yeah, I'm used to the new site now...but only because I was forced to get used to it, since they took away what I liked, and no matter how many people complain or are upset, they ain't gonna change it back, so it's does no good to complain anymore or Chris will just tell us to leave(which in my mind is an idiotic thing to say to a paying customer lol).

but yeah I'm used to it. still better than Sherdog

"If I could go back to the old one, I'd do it in a heartbeat."

"I still use the Old School format."

...where is this "Old School format"? can i click someting to take me back to how it used to be cuz i will say i don't like this new format at all.

All the "fixes" are really people's requests to add the features that it used to have.  So in essence, its an expensive rebuild of the old site.  Then again, there may be some good revolutionary new features, but I just haven't really seen any of those take off.

FrankieBitchTits - 

Worst website update in the history of the intertubes.

If they took a bigger step backwards this place would be KalibStarnes.com

We should all re-read this  brilliant quote agian!!!

I don't post or come on here  near as much as I used to. I wont be renewing my pro membership either. Can't look at it at work anymore, looks to much like the garvs badass forums now. Regretfully I bought 2 other people pro memberships before the change. That won't happen again.

I'll still come by occasionally to whats up with the MMA scene, but I have completely fallen out of love with this place.

At first I was like what the fuck, but I've been a resident lurker on many a message board that have gone through similar changes for the past 10 or so years, so the next day I didn't really give a shit.

In fact if anything, I prefer the new forums (old school frames style) over the old one.

Great job and keep up the good work! You can't please everyone all the time.