Has there ever been 3 gen of star pro athlete?

Ive heard of 2 generations of superstar or at least All star caliber pro athletes, has there ever been 3 generations of star athletes?

Gracie's 

The Rock

The Matthews family (NFL)

The Matthews clan has had like a billion of them in the league.

Demolition Man -

The Rock

Rocks grandpa was a wrassler?

The Ripkens.

Cal Ripken Sr
Cal Ripken Jr
Ryan Ripken

edit: oops I didn't read, i doubt sr or ryan are all star level

Tim Duncan -
Demolition Man -

The Rock

I'm actually thinking it doesn't count, his grandad was a wrassler but was his moms dad 

2nd Baseman Bret Boone. His dad, granddad and himself all played MLB.

Z NEDCMK1 -

Andrettis and Earnhardts if you count racing.

I do

Demolition Man -
Tim Duncan -
Demolition Man -

The Rock

I'm actually thinking it doesn't count, his grandad was a wrassler but was his moms dad 

Counts imo, was he a star like thw Von Erichs?

The north korean kims

Wasn't Tim Kennedy's Dad an Olympic water polo player? And his grandfather is in the baseball hall of fame.

Within the next decade the Sutter family will have their third generation surge into the NHL I'm sure.

Tim Duncan - 
Demolition Man -
Tim Duncan -
Demolition Man -

The Rock

He was a legend in life, and a star in wrestling too.

Willie "the Worm" Monroe is the only man to cleanly beat Marvin Hagler. He was a top-10 MW for much of the 1970s. His nephew Willie Lee Monroe was a MW contender in the 1990s. Willie Lee's son Willie Jr. is a current MW contender. I probably wouldn't put him in the top 10, because he doesn't have much punching power, but he's definitely top 20. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Maivia

Tim Duncan -
Demolition Man -
Tim Duncan -
Demolition Man -

The Rock

The Rock's Grandfather is Peter "King" Maivia. He was a huge West Coast star in the 1960s. 

There's a lot in pro wrestling...

Nattie Neidhart, if you count her dad and maternal grandfather (same as the Rock).

Ted DiBiase Jr (although I think Ted Sr. was adopted by Mike Dibiase, but as I recall his mother was also a wrestler).

Randy Orton (Bob Orton, Bob Jr.)

Shaul Guererro (Eddie's daughter, was in NXT)

Chavo Guererro Jr.

Lacey, Ross, and Marshall Von Erich (Lacey's the only one with big name recognition, she's Kerry's daughter)

Curtis Axel (Curt Hennig's son).

Bray Wyatt and Bo Dallas (Mike Rotunda's kids, maternal grandfather is Blackjack Mulligan)

That's it off of the top of my head...

I remember when Baltimore Orioles had Cal and Billy Ripkin and the coach was their dad Cal Ripkin Sr.