Has there ever been a worse costume for a champion

Than Taz's ladies swimsuit?

In ECW that guy was a fucking killer and It's even more impressive that he got over that way being 5 feet 7 or whatever and wearing that thing.

Lol Phone Post 3.0

I am forever baffled why anyone took that midget seriously as a bad ass.

Angle was worried that Taz was gonna shoot on him at Taz' debut. Phone Post 3.0

fryabusa - Angle was worried that Taz was gonna shoot on him at Taz' debut. Phone Post 3.0
Don't know why, pretty sure Angle could've made Tazz his bitch if it came to it. Phone Post 3.0

Dressing like ICP meets the Flintstones was his tribute to the Superfly SHAKA BRAH!

Met him. 5'7" is very generous. Phone Post 3.0

BigWilliam - I am forever baffled why anyone took that midget seriously as a bad ass.
For his size. He was a strong bastard I have to say, suplexing Bam bam and Bubba Ray at his fattest is no easy feat and he had an aura about him back then.

Heyman booked him as an animal and he played the part well. RVD wasnt having any of it when he tried it backstage and slapped the taste out of his mouth but in ring he was a bad ass.

I had no idea who he was when i watched him face Angle in 2000 i didnt know wht ECW was and had only justbstarted watching wrestling since the early 90's and i admit i thought he was awesome even in a ladies swim costume Phone Post 3.0

Taz looked like Bull Dempsey's midget brother. Phone Post 3.0

Yea it sucked.... But Daniel Bryan's boots are awful, that grey fur on the back is retarded, do they really want him to look like a goat or something? Phone Post 3.0

another example of Heyman booking people to their strengths and hiding their weaknesses.

Beat me if you can... survive if I let you!

Taz was awesome in ECW...

RKing85 - another example of Heyman booking people to their strengths and hiding their weaknesses.

I'm not a Heyman fan, but you hit the nail on the head. That is the way to book talent.

Hell if Kerry Von Erich was in the WWE today they would have him as a goofy face, which the heels make fun of his buck teeth.

VU

The giant Gonzalez /thread Phone Post 3.0

Dugs95 - Yea it sucked.... But Daniel Bryan's boots are awful, that grey fur on the back is retarded, do they really want him to look like a goat or something? Phone Post 3.0
I think its a homage to Bruiser Brody but I could be wrong. I also think it looks a bit strange and man that fur must stink bad!

Giant Gonzalez! Ha ha that was a bad one!

As for women Champions after watching Anarchy Rules 99 Id say Lita dressed in trousers was a horrid horrid idea she had a fantastic lower body. She should have worn Taz's swimsuit Phone Post 3.0

fryabusa - Angle was worried that Taz was gonna shoot on him at Taz' debut. Phone Post 3.0
Taz and Angle were friends. Taz brought Angle into ECW at one point. Phone Post 3.0

Sleazy Martinez - 
Don't know why, pretty sure Angle could've made Tazz his bitch if it came to it. Phone Post 3.0

Angle'd already had a broken neck, and having someone, for example, decide to fuck you all up on a suplex in the middle of a match is a lot different than a mutually agreed upon fight.

Speaking of Taz and matches turning ugly, Too Cold Scorpio said in a shoot interview that he and Malenko were looking to teach Taz a lesson with the spike piledriver that broke his neck. They fucked him all up! His neck was noticeably longer before it!

Roy Batty - Speaking of Taz and matches turning ugly, Too Cold Scorpio said in a shoot interview that he and Malenko were looking to teach Taz a lesson with the spike piledriver that broke his neck. They fucked him all up! His neck was noticeably longer before it!
That is honestly a twat move doing that but with ECW guys you never know if theyre storytelling or truth telling.

In the story Taz broke Sabu's neck but it was the finish of a match and im not sure he actually did that time, same with the Dudleys breaking Beulah's neck in a 3D( in the story it happened but in real life she was retiring).

If they did break Taz's neck on purpose they are dickeads. I know he injured a few but not on purpose ( or maybe he did and deserved it lol) Phone Post 3.0

Max Moon circa 1996! Phone Post 3.0

I love William Regal, but this atrocity looked even more like a ladies swimsuit:

http://i48.tinypic.com/6ibax0.jpg
http://i34.tinypic.com/dwzabo.jpg