Has Your Wife/SO Ever Seen You Fight?

Yup.

My wife has either cornered me or been at many of my fights.

She’s also seen me fuck up the occasional shitbag who deserves it.

She appreciates that I never start trouble, I just finish it.

Not my wife or significant other. Some chick I met in Skegness (look it up) 

I was 16 I think, our romance was blossoming. She was staying on a different caravan site to me, and unbeknownst to me she had been getting unwanted attention from some jippos. She mentioned that they better fuck off or her boyfriend (meaning me I guess) would knock them out. 

Well I was walking with her one day in town and then a group of fucking jippos beat me up. I had a sovereign ring print on me forehead. Bitch. 

donkypunch55 -

Yup.

My wife has either cornered me or been at many of my fights.

She’s also seen me fuck up the occasional shitbag who deserves it.

She appreciates that I never start trouble, I just finish it.

Does she let you donkey punch her?

I fight gluttony everyday and she watches

Yea, she’s seen me in a few fights.  Three MMA fights, along with a few outside of the cage.  

she was actually a ring card girl for a couple of my fights.  

I was dating a woman and she drove me to a fight. I was cutting and grouchy and we got into a big fight. Never did it again.

1 Like
samichlaus -
Samoa - 

In my 20’s I was in a softball game and I guy was talking shit. I said whatever you want. He was on first base and said “No after the game so no one breaks it up”. Like two pitches later the batter hits a lazy fly ball to left and dude starts walking to me (I was playing 3rd) and when he got within reach I punched him. He went down but the rest of his team swarmed. I was guesting for team I was playing on and only two guys backed me up. I stayed on my feet and still touched more than I got touched. More effect at least. 

My (then girlfriend) wife was yelling at my team telling them to get in there. 

Its the only time she saw me actually punch someone. I’ve stood a couple guys down with her around but it’s a rule that I try my hardest to not fight with my other around. My whole life. Now I’m old. I’m not getting into any fights unless it’s way unavoidable. 

Last week you slammed that dude at the market grabbing all the corned beef pretty damn hard.

Ha

samichlaus - 
Samoa - 

In my 20’s I was in a softball game and I guy was talking shit. I said whatever you want. He was on first base and said “No after the game so no one breaks it up”. Like two pitches later the batter hits a lazy fly ball to left and dude starts walking to me (I was playing 3rd) and when he got within reach I punched him. He went down but the rest of his team swarmed. I was guesting for team I was playing on and only two guys backed me up. I stayed on my feet and still touched more than I got touched. More effect at least. 

Its the only time she saw me actually punch someone. I’ve stood a couple guys down with her around but it’s a rule that I try my hardest to not fight with my other around. My whole life. Now I’m old. I’m not getting into any fights unless it’s way unavoidable. 

Last week you slammed that dude at the market grabbing all the corned beef pretty damn hard.

Must be some other Samoan you're thinking of.  No one puts baby in the corner and no one messes with my pisupo.

2 Likes

Just once…she never got mouthy again.

Couple smokers, couple ammy and later a couple pro fights. Being my size and not putting myself in bad situations has prevented me from needing to be physical in my adult life. High school I had to lay down the law a couple times but she wasn't around then to see thankfully.

pcuzz - She saw me fight once. Guy was road raging and got behind me at a stop light. I jumped out and ran back to his car, just as he opened the door and had one leg out I kicked the door on his leg and punched him twice. Then got back in my car and drove away.

lol no offence, but if you got out of the car and punched someone… you are the road rager!

1 Like

My boyfriend saw me fight...felt bad for me, then kicked the dude's ass that hit on him.

Needless to say I'm a Bottom.

i wouldnt call it a fight when she burned dinner twice in one week

Yes. More tgan once.

Ive gotten my ass kicked several times, but im undefeated when she is a spectator. 

What do you say to a woman with two black eyes?

Nothing you haven't already fucking said twice before.

mysteryman - 

What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?

Nothing, she's already been told twice.

imo

1 Like

Definitely, she came to see my first boxing fight back when we started dating. 

Came close to get into scraps at bars and on the street a few times but always defused the situation as I would not want her get hurt if I got flask KOed, you never know.

A few years ago she asked me to enroll with our 2 boys in kickboxing and I gladly did 1 more fight. It felt good to compete again. 

To your point in the OP, my gf of 19 years was way above my league when we met. Not talking looks but just overall, she was educated, came from a good family and had a bright future.  I was the complete opposite and would have gotten in trouble, jailed or killed if I had not met her.

I truly believe her seeing me fight and win made her decision to have kids with me. Something about animals primal something something I read somewhere...

Now I make more $ than her and all 4 of us are very happy.

So, if you have a chance youngsters, fight in front of your women.. in a cage/ring though.  Leave the streets for when you are alone with your homies.

Samoa -
mysteryman - 

What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?

Nothing, she's already been told twice.

imo

What do you tell a woman with 2 black eyes? Get in the kitchen before i punch you in the stomach.

Samoa - 
samichlaus - 
Samoa - 

Must be some other Samoan you're thinking of.  No one puts baby in the corner and no one messes with my pisupo.

That's Happy Food!

Yes

Bledsoe 1

Brennan

Gilbert

On tape in living room

Popofski

Bledsoe 2

Jones

She likes watching, never fazed her.