Hashad and Vitor training together (pic)

"I'm very honored 2 have a chance to train with one of my favorite fighters of all time @vitorbelfort!"

awesome.

lookin at this pic makes me think Hashad can make 185

I met the 2 of them in Houston at and there is a considerable amount of size difference when Vitor stands next to Rashad. Vitor is FUCKING huge.

yeah, I think we'll see him at MM soon enough...

Wonder if Vitor said hello to Anthony.

Eunuchorn - There would be some great fights for Vitor at 205

Vitor would get smashed badly fighting at 205.

Rashad seems very dedicated to training. Always seeking out new partners to learn from.

Has come a long way since he shit the bed treading water on tuf. Phone Post

Go to MW.

JimmersonzGlove - 
Bofbro - 

Vitor would send Forrest into retirement @ 205.

Vitor wasnt even a gatekeeper at 205. Griffin is a former champ.

Joshua J King - 
Cyril Jeff -  

yeah, I think we'll see him at MM soon enough...

What does mighty mouse hafta do with this? Phone Post

sorry, meant BW...

This is more proof Rashad should fight 185. He looks almost the exact same as Vitor jus a tad shorter. Vitor has said he don't know if he can make 185 much longer. But Rashad is younger an I think he could easily.

I'd say Rashad/Weidman num 1 contender match. But I seen recently a photo of him an Sonnen squaring off. An a twitt post of Rashad telling Sonnen let's get it. Maybe that's a catchweight fight for Sonnen moving up an Evans moving down. Phone Post

When did Vitor say he couldn't make 185 much longer?

There is a video of Forrest tossing Vitor in training.

Acidic - 
JimmersonzGlove - 
Bofbro - 

Vitor would send Forrest into retirement @ 205.
Vitor wasnt even a gatekeeper at 205. Griffin is a former champ.

MAtchups, how do they work? Vitors hand are way too good for Forrest to have a chance. Forrest would be shooting, and I doubt he could hold Vitor down

vitor vs. shogun please

vitor vs. mousasi

Vitor, Wand, Arona all have similar frames and just added on the buff to make LHW. People never realized in Pride but they were never huge guys at that weight. Same with Rampage. Tito, Chuck, Randy, Forrest...those are big LHWs.

I think its pretty clear now that Rashad and Machida could make 185.

Mookie Blaylock - vitor vs. mousasi

Yeah.

percycanfight - This is more proof Rashad should fight 185. He looks almost the exact same as Vitor jus a tad shorter.

While i agree Rashad could make 185, they need to have their shirts off and both be at the same angle and standing up straight to really tell.