Haters Gonna Hate

Why is it when someone's fav fighter or liked fighter does well or overcomes something like in the Silva/Sonnen fight they are a legend and a warrior?

BUUUT, Some of you still won't give Chael his due. He wore out and beat and had a field day with your precious AS for 4.5 rounds and still he gets the whole "lay n pray" and "Well Silva's rib was hurt"

I admit that props to Anderson for the triangle. See what i did there? I gave Silva props even tho i think he is a Dbag.

Point is Chael beasted that fucking fight and he proved he belonged there and is no joke. And Silva fans HATE it. Your boy got beat the fuck up and caught him.

Sonnnen is for real you buncha fanboys and nuthuggers./><br Hate away.QFT from a proud 10'er

Chael getting his props... 

If you're going to be a good UG'er.. you need to be able to spot the trolls....

I don't care to impress anyone here. I am stating my opinion. That is what a forum is for.

Well some people are just idiots. You have to be a retard to not give Sonnen mad props, regardless of the things he says because he did whoop on Anderson for the majority of the fight.

That being said, Anderson was victorious, and is still the king.

Bing Lao - Well some people are just idiots. You have to be a retard to not give Sonnen mad props, regardless of the things he says because he did whoop on Anderson for the majority of the fight.

That being said, Anderson was victorious, and is still the king.

That is my whole point. I am more than willing to say that Silva caught Chael and props to him on saving his title.

Just seems that true AS fans are not willing to do the same for Chael.

I don't know what forum you have been on, but Chael has been getting a lot of props for how he fought.

Sure there are a few that have clowned on him.  But there are just as many that have clowned Silva just the same.  

I think there are a few a-hole fans on both sides who will hate the other guy regardless of what he does.  For the most part though, both guys have been getting their due credit, respectively.

Havok140 - I don't care to impress anyone here. I am stating my opinion. That is what a forum is for.
I think you missed my point...

Chael is getting mad props from everyone who is not trolling to get a reaction....

MAJOR props to Chael.

Who isn't giving Chael props? The guy beat up Anderson Silva for 23 minutes and dominated him like no one has ever done in the UFC or really his career. It was impressive as hell, he lasted way longer than most people figured he would, dominated on the ground, it wasn't lay and pray considering he threw damn near 300 strikes, he caught Silva standing, and he was 2 minutes away from pulling off the upset.

The only bad thing I can say about Chael is that he should have gone to McDonalds and bought a Happy Meal after weigh ins and then maybe he wouldn't have been submitted.