Hauge vs. Mitrione

slamming - 
Domingo -  I have to say that no matter what happens to Mitrione, he has to be among the most improved fighters of all time coming off TUF. He's 5x better in every area. Phone Post

No kidding.  Its a shame he didnt take an interest in MMA 5 years ago.

slamming - 
Domingo -  I have to say that no matter what happens to Mitrione, he has to be among the most improved fighters of all time coming off TUF. He's 5x better in every area. Phone Post

No kidding.  Its a shame he didnt take an interest in MMA 5 years ago.

THis guy is something special

Mitrione is the shit.

build em high

but not wide

Jake Tyler - WOW! He's beaten Kimbo AND Tim Hauge! He's the REAL DEAL!

His MMA DEBUT was in the UFC pretty much a year ago.

Meathead is a fucking beast.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=1650593&page=1

Check this out guys, I got him on the UG here a few months ago

Good job Zombie

Mitrione has huge potential he could remain undefeated for a while if you ask me Phone Post

I have been a fan of his since TUF. That guy can fight. Give him a rematch with Big Roy. I think he takes it, he is a much smarter fighter now.

jacobdoerr - I have been a fan of his since TUF. That guy can fight. Give him a rematch with Big Roy. I think he takes it, he is a much smarter fighter now.

they've never fought before, he lost to the shitty mc-weeny on TUF.

destruction

Mitrione keeps getting better, the dude can punch thats for sure

Hague looks like he threw in the towel after the first punch landed.

Jake Tyler - 
Deaf Forever - 
Jake Tyler - WOW! He's beaten Kimbo AND Tim Hauge! He's the REAL DEAL!

His MMA DEBUT was in the UFC pretty much a year ago.

Meathead is a fucking beast.

Yeah, and he's turned himself into a pretty solid fighter. But a "fucking beast"??? Cain is fucking beast! Alistair Overeem is an OUTSTANDING FIGHTER! Meathead is a nice fighter. Just stop it.
He "stands out" from most of the other HW's in the UFC...So YES, he is OUTSTANDING.

Secondly, there is no doubt he is a fuckin beast.  There can be more than 1!!

It's not like anyone's calling him top 5 or anything yet.

Matt better look out...

If he keeps fighting like that, How can ya still call him "meathead"???

Looking good man!!!

Thank all of you for the kind words.  Im happy that I can entertain you with my devestatingly good looks and frumpy body.  Tim is a very tough fighter and I had to be careful in several instances last night.  Its fun to read yall's banterings.  Thanks for everything.

meatheadtuf10 -  Thank all of you for the kind words.  Im happy that I can entertain you with my devestatingly good looks and frumpy body.  Tim is a very tough fighter and I had to be careful in several instances last night.  Its fun to read yall's banterings.  Thanks for everything.

You looked good, man. If you keep tightening up the technique and keep your hands up, then how good you can be is up to you. Definitely enjoyed that last fight. The last shot that knocked Tim down didn't even look like you were throwing with your full power.