haunted housey 23rd most famous athlete in world

http://espn.go.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/15685581/espn-world-fame-100

ahead of floyd mayweahter, serena williams, payton manning, conman mgs

Damn. Keeping pretty good company there. WAT RONDA!! Phone Post 3.0

gokudamus - ahead of floyd mayweahter, serena williams, payton manning, conman mgs

She appeals to a larger demographic then the people you listed. Not exactly an earthshaking revelation.

RicGillespie - 
gokudamus - ahead of floyd mayweahter, serena williams, payton manning, conman mgs

She appeals to a larger demographic then the people you listed. Not exactly an earthshaking revelation.

mma was underground just a few years ago...yes its an earthshaking revelation

gokudamus - 
RicGillespie - 

Except she was an Olympian before an MMA athlete.

RicGillespie -
gokudamus - 
RicGillespie - 

I really don't think competing in womens judo makes you very famous worldwide. She didn't even win.

RicGillespie - 
gokudamus - 
RicGillespie - 

...that nobody knew or gave a fuck about

Eric Bloodaxe - 
RicGillespie -
gokudamus - 
RicGillespie - 

I really don't think competing in womens judo makes you very famous worldwide. She didn't even win.

They did a profile piece on her before her olympic matches. I stayed up super late on a work night to watch them online. Maybe I was the only one.

Do they measure it in some way or are they just making shit up Phone Post 3.0

Ghetto-Top-Team -
Eric Bloodaxe - 
RicGillespie -
gokudamus - 
RicGillespie - 

They did a profile piece on her before her olympic matches. I stayed up super late on a work night to watch them online. Maybe I was the only one.

No, no. The world stopped.

shaqitup - Do they measure it in some way or are they just making shit up Phone Post 3.0

http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/15860121/espn-world-fame-100-methodology-how-list-was-created

Like her or hate her, good for her & good for MMA.

gokudamus -
RicGillespie - 

Underground 'a few years ago'?

I think more time has passed than you think has passed... Phone Post 3.0

Steven McTowelie - 
gokudamus -
RicGillespie - 

Underground 'a few years ago'?

I think more time has passed than you think has passed... Phone Post 3.0

I also think a lot of it had to do with the whole breaking the glass ceiling effect.

Kevin Durant over Kobe, Usain Bolt, Tom Brady, Rory McIllory, etc?

Sorta surprising.

More than Serena Williams? I am calling bullshit on that.

OMC 6000 - Kevin Durant over Kobe, Usain Bolt, Tom Brady, Rory McIllory, etc?

Sorta surprising.

That's an American list and they threw in a few soccer players and cricketers to try to make it look legit.