Have a child when you can afford it

I remember that quaint saying. Wonder how things would be different if it was followed.

In all reality that's actually just an opinion. Because to Some people having a 35k salary Is a luxury and they feel then can afford it and to others they need at least 80k salary. I know people who don't have not a dime I savings and they are perfectly fine raising kids and I know people who have over 200k in savings and no debt and feel it's not enough. So yeah that statement doesn't apply at all to everyone lives. Phone Post 3.0

the NFL would suck

most people that have multiple children are never able to afford it.

My uncle has a family of 8 and makes 20k a year. Hes happy as can be. Phone Post

I think that saying changed "have kids, can't afford it, blame the government." Phone Post 3.0

Kinkle - I think that saying changed "have kids, can't afford it, blame the government." Phone Post 3.0

Instead of blame government put repeat steps one and two Phone Post

There is no perfect time to have a kid, so when it happens just go with it. Phone Post 3.0

I'm not talking about savings. I'm talking about people who can't even support themselves to start with. I don't care if they're happy after or not.

"There is no perfect time to have a kid, so when it happens just go with it."

Sure, as long as YOU are going with it.

PUBLICnoose - My uncle has a family of 8 and makes 20k a year. Hes happy as can be. Phone Post

How? Phone Post

Have you seen the intro to Idiocracy? It's basically like that