Have a friend in need please read!

Don't mean to come on here with a sob story but my good friend was diagnosed with thyroid cancer and had to have multiple surgerys to have them removed and now she is set to do radiation therapy she had to wait quite some time to do her radiation because she has a 1 year old and at the time of diagnosis she was still breast feeding well now her job tells her she didn't sign up for short term disability so none of her time off can be paid and there's basically nothing she can do and will have to be out of work for a little over a month with no income for her and her little boy. I'd love to figure out what she can do! If any one has tips advice solutions or even just prayers all will be greatly appreciated! Phone Post 3.0

Ttt for some help guys! Hopefully someone knows what she can do! Phone Post 3.0

I have no idea. Why is he work so shitty. She has cancer not a sprained ankle? Phone Post

caseharts - I have no idea. Why is he work so shitty. She has cancer not a sprained ankle? Phone Post
Apparently she hasn't signed up for short term disability only long term so now it's too late to do anything. Phone Post 3.0

Vote Ups For Hamas -
caseharts - I have no idea. Why is he work so shitty. She has cancer not a sprained ankle? Phone Post
Apparently she hasn't signed up for short term disability only long term so now it's too late to do anything. Phone Post 3.0

They won't make exceptions? Phone Post

caseharts -
Vote Ups For Hamas -

I used to work for the same company and I called and spoked to the HR manager I had a good relationship he said there's no way around it. Phone Post 3.0

Vote Ups For Hamas -
caseharts -
Vote Ups For Hamas -

I used to work for the same company and I called and spoked to the HR manager I had a good relationship he said there's no way around it. Phone Post 3.0

Call the ceo. What company is it Phone Post

caseharts -
Vote Ups For Hamas -
caseharts -
Vote Ups For Hamas -

Ace Cash Express. Phone Post 3.0

Vote Ups For Hamas -
caseharts -
Vote Ups For Hamas -
caseharts -
Vote Ups For Hamas -

Ace Cash Express. Phone Post 3.0

Id do some research on how other companies handle this. If issuance companies help out the employee than let's go public on how shitty they are Phone Post

that's a rough one. you have to claim things like fmla and short-/long-term disability. depending on the conditions and policies your friend agreed to, she may be out of luck.

one option is to ask if the company is willing to pay out benefit time after the fact. in special cases, a lot of companies will pay out vacation and sick time while an employee is working hours. definitely sounds like a special case.

it depends on her relationship with her employer and their general attitude toward the situation, but it may be necessary to speak with an attorney or an advocate in order to see if the company can be compelled to make arrangements or if the company was negligent on some level. i don't generally condone it, but large corporations are often unreasonable/inflexible -- even if the individuals are decent -- and sometimes need an external influence to take action.

Vote Ups For Hamas - Ttt for some help guys! Hopefully someone knows what she can do! Phone Post 3.0
Your screen name is fucked up and posting this after 9/11 will get you some down votes.

Either way, I hope you're being honest about your friend because I am honestly wishing her well.

Godspeed. VU Phone Post 3.0

SoccerkickrevivaL -
Vote Ups For Hamas - Ttt for some help guys! Hopefully someone knows what she can do! Phone Post 3.0
Your screen name is fucked up and posting this after 9/11 will get you some down votes.

Either way, I hope you're being honest about your friend because I am honestly wishing her well.

This was from a SN bet not my SN by choice. I have no reason to lie to the OG. Phone Post 3.0

Vote Ups For Hamas -
SoccerkickrevivaL -

This was from a SN bet not my SN by choice. I have no reason to lie to the OG. Phone Post 3.0
Didn't mean for my comment to come off assholish I hope you didn't take it that way! I appreciate you wishing her well! And I sent a sn change email hope you didn't feel disrespected by the name it was from a bet. Phone Post 3.0

Peeixes -

that's a rough one. you have to claim things like fmla and short-/long-term disability. depending on the conditions and policies your friend agreed to, she may be out of luck.

one option is to ask if the company is willing to pay out benefit time after the fact. in special cases, a lot of companies will pay out vacation and sick time while an employee is working hours. definitely sounds like a special case.

it depends on her relationship with her employer and their general attitude toward the situation, but it may be necessary to speak with an attorney or an advocate in order to see if the company can be compelled to make arrangements or if the company was negligent on some level. i don't generally condone it, but large corporations are often unreasonable/inflexible -- even if the individuals are decent -- and sometimes need an external influence to take action.

I gave her this advice thank you! Phone Post 3.0

Ttt for anymore insight Phone Post 3.0

at Boeing anytime someone is out of work or has a tragic family accident I see dozens upon dozens of posters go up at work and they do baked good, chili feeds, and also a an employee fund where people can donate earned personal vacation time for other employees that have exhausted their benefits and are in need.

I don't know if this would help your friend at all but just a few ideas and a TTT for you. Phone Post 3.0

To elaborate on my post employees volunteer to bring in baked goods and chili and stuff like that to raise money for the employee in need.

Costs the company nothing they just have to allow you to organize it. Phone Post 3.0

dirt24d - To elaborate on my post employees volunteer to bring in baked goods and chili and stuff like that to raise money for the employee in need.

Costs the company nothing they just have to allow you to organize it. Phone Post 3.0
The only weird thing about that job is that you work by yourself like there is a district that's full of 16-20 stores and its one person per store and you are locked behind bulletproof glass so it's not the type of company you can just set up a table and sell cookies. I will try and see if there's a way to do this but because of the business model it would be tough Phone Post 3.0