Have any of you been involved in a serious crime

That you got away with and it's still within the statute of limitation? Phone Post 3.0

Laziest detective ever....

Yes. Phone Post 3.0

In for made up stories Phone Post 3.0

I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die. Phone Post 3.0

I've stolen, broken, and murdered many beautiful, and or fat women's hearts in my life Phone Post 3.0

Odds are there is at least one OG'er who knowingly gave AIDS to his John in the last week Phone Post 3.0

well i rescued a large dufflebag full of weed.... some asshole had just stolen it from my friends house where he grew it.

and i dont even smoke!

ranier wolfcastle -

well i rescued a large dufflebag full of weed.... some asshole had just stolen it from my friends house where he grew it.

and i dont even smoke!

Did you bury the body Phone Post 3.0

What is considered serious. I made some very horrible decisions from 19-24 years of age. I thought fighting was an acceptable way to settle any and all differences. Combined with surrounding myself with questionable characters led to some bad situations.

I just bought a dime sack off a street dealer. Ask me anything. Phone Post 3.0

boxing wiz - What is considered serious. I made some very horrible decisions from 19-24 years of age. I thought fighting was an acceptable way to settle any and all differences. Combined with surrounding myself with questionable characters led to some bad situations.
Just tell us the year, the details, your first name and last initial, current employer, accomplices , and whether you currently have weapons in your house. Nothing too specific Phone Post 3.0

In most states Felonies don't have a statute of limitations, so the answer is yes. Phone Post 3.0

My lawyer advised me not to comment on this thread so that I don't incriminate myself. Phone Post 3.0

Mid-level ecstasy distributor in Chicago back in the day while still in college.

We were receiving shipments of 20,000 - 40,000 pills every few weeks until our connect got busted on his flight back from our overseas supplier.

40,000 pills laid out on a coffee table is a thing of beauty lol.

Counted, split, and sold "boats" of 1000 pills to local mid-dealers that would split that into "jars" of 100 to their local guys.

Did that for about a year until part of the group wanted to get into hard drugs, running guns, and operating brothels. We were just a bunch of college kids and once you get into that shit you start running into some really shady fuckers.

Finally called it quits when one of the guys higher up from another crew we were working with got caught and was squealing on anybody he could to reduce his sentence. Phone Post 3.0

Graffiti. Phone Post 3.0

Yes. Phone Post 3.0

One time I had the same last name of this one guy, who happened to be a millionaire well his wife kidnaps herself, it's a whole thing. There was a lot of ins and a lot of outs man. Donnie would never shut the fuck up. Phone Post 3.0

Just that one time I anal raped your mother.

It was tastefully done, though - not sure if that makes a difference? Phone Post 3.0

I use to run a boxing gym in Boston but was run out of town by Whitey Bulger!!! Phone Post 3.0