Have any weird topics you watch YouTube?

Lately I’ve spent hours watching guys take toy cars apart and refurbish them. Hot wheels, Tonka trucks, etc. 

Rock climbers, wingsuiters, slackliners and base jumpers 

Primitive technology. It's not a hidden gem or anything but awesome nonetheless.

Cleaning video games and systems. Video game trolling.

Dude who opens decades old MREs from all over the world and eats them. 

DougWilson - Cleaning video games and systems. Video game trolling.

Adam Koralek?  Lol I watch a lot of those too. 

LiveWire -

Steve1989?

AntsCanada -- some dude has awesome ant farms and is really enthusiastic/positive when talking about them and showing footage of them

Luncha Libre - 
DougWilson - Cleaning video games and systems. Video game trolling.

Adam Koralek?  Lol I watch a lot of those too. 

Ive watched a few of his.

I like the 8bit guy.

Is ASMR still weird to most everybody?

Tested, Adam Savages channel, mostlyl about building movie props

Jurassic park videos. No idea how it happened or why. Not even that interested in dinosaurs or Jurassic park

Klayton fioriti or something like that makes the videos

Watch the guys who shot moose and then see them gut the animal.

Whole thread on this: http://forum.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts_updsub&forum=2&thread=2664282&page=1&pc=163

heatmeiser - 
LiveWire -

Steve1989?

Let's get this on a tray...NICE!

Automotive repair, and emergency first aid, are the first two topics that came to mind

Car videos 

Star Wars fan theories that are 100,000,000x better than the shit we got in The Last Jedi 

Football and Bball highlights 

Gun videos 

A few years ago I found myself following the Scranton Pennsylvania town Council meetings. There was one dude who would just sit up there and drone on about the funniest shit like how his sidewalk was slippery and I would just drive the people nuts.

Ave, BOLTR.  Guy takes different tools, appliances apart and goes in depth on what it is made of and how the different components would be made as well as if it is any good/cheap etc.  Will it chooch??

powered paragliding.  never done it and don't really have an interest in trying, but I find it interesting to watch.