"Have fun with that weight cut" Weidman looks bad

superCalo -
Midnight10 -

Weidmans on his way to 205 sooner then later

170 iMo
Uh oh, look who's back

superCalo has served as a writer and editor covering mixed martial arts and combat sports, as well as public and cultural affairs, since 2005. He began as a staff writer for Twitter, and not long thereafter became publisher and editor of his very own Twitter account. SuperCalo then went to write for UG forums, boxing and MMA posts, and edited Top Men blog posts (in his defense, a lost cause). He was hired away by MMALOGIC, but after several years departed over philosophical differences with the executive leadership around important issues of journalism ethics (known as the BAN era). A student of and sometime competitor in Brazilian Jits traneing and Trolling since 1999, superCalo brings a unique and vibrant presence to posting, and enjoys trying to troll shared hilarities and connect common experiences from seemingly different worlds. Worlds greatest dishwasher circa 2008 Carlos & Pepe's.

Misaki - Cormier looked pretty bad too. Might want to rethink the IV.
Agreed. Cpthought he night since he hasnt fought in so long but definitely looked noticeably drained

Y'all are gonna look silly on Saturday after Weidman reins in the Moose. Join the team lads

Let me let me just start by saying CRE , I'm a fan of your work. 

But your tripping. Look at his face. The dudes leaned out. This will probably be the easiest weight cut he's ever had in the UFC judging by the look of him. 

" did you see him drinking coffee mid interview "?

I was / am picking moose. 

But now I'm questioning myself. 

Is this the CRE curse.... but in reverse... or something???

Gucci2x -

CRE is right, time to load up on Saucey

Wow does he look like shit

superCalo -
Midnight10 -

Weidmans on his way to 205 sooner then later

170 iMo

Would make more sense. It would also put to bed this age old debate of who would win between Weidman vs Ryan LaFlare...

http://oi65.tinypic.com/ogz800.jpg

Wow.  Very Machinist of him, but he was able to cut over 30lbs in 10 days for his Maia fight and grinded the full fight.  Chris is motivated with a chip on his shoulder to prove he still belongs at the top. I think the real questions in this fight now are: Knowing he may have a light gas tank, does Weidman get wreckless trying to finish it early on the feet (not smart against Moose)?  Can he get the fight to the ground consistently?  Will he lose steam and lose the ability to get the takedown in the later half of the fight?  For his sake, thank goodness this is only a 3 rounder. 

He does look drawn out but let's see what he looks like at the weigh ins ceremony.

Wasn't it Weidman that was eating french toast on Monday, saying his weight was great?

Man Romero's knee fucked his face up badly

Mshi - He does look bad
Blame Usada not the weight cut. Duh.

ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - Wasn't it Weidman that was eating french toast on Monday, saying his weight was great?
MMA athletes are extremely immature and lack discipline other pro sports require. MMA is the only "sport" where you can eat what you want, you can tell the coach what time you workout, all these coaches bow down to fighters. Truth is... 90% of these MMA guys wouldn't hack the training regime of the NHL, NFL, NBA, etc. most MMA fighters are lazy just look at Khabib eating desert destroying the biggest fight card of the year so far.