Have I been pwned website

Someone has been trying to sign into every single account I've ever had lately. Everyday I get a new email of something else theyve tried to sign into. Luckily as far as I know they haven't got into anything. I was doing research about it and came across a website called haveibeenpwned.com. It tells you some of the websites where your email may have been compromised. According to the website mine has been hit twice but I'm assuming it has been hit in a more recent one because this just started a couple months ago and the breaches it shows happened in 2016. 

Im still not quite sure what their goal is. What are they trying to accomplish by signing into things like my old EA sports account or my twitter I've never used and haven't signed into in at least 5 years. 

Eventually leads to getting your Amazon info?

NiteProwleR -

Eventually leads to getting your Amazon info?

They already tried that. That was one of the first things they tried. They did all the ones that could have cost me money first. Now they are on to old accounts I have used in years. 

Chrome automatically warns you when email-based accounts & stored passwords have been compromised on other sites. Also offers you the option of automatically generating tough passwords when you create/update them. Without the need for a third party website, fwiw.

Bots are doing most of the heavy lifting here. The more positives they find, the more they’ll keep digging, in hopes of finding bank/credit accounts or other useful identity theft info.

BarkLikeADog - Chrome automatically warns you when email-based accounts & stored passwords have been compromised on other sites. Also offers you the option of automatically generating tough passwords when you create/update them. Without the need for a third party website, fwiw.

Bots are doing most of the heavy lifting here. The more positives they find, the more they’ll keep digging, in hopes of finding bank/credit accounts or other useful identity theft info.

Well jokes on them, someone else has already stolen my identity so HA! Somebody is about to enjoy my $1400 check. 

I get spam emails from Pakistanis every day trying to sell me bullshit.

I'm not sure how this helps. In fact, I'm sure it does not.

But fuck them just the same.

Altofsky -

I hope they all burn a fiery and hellish death at the hands of Satan himself! 

Hey remember us talking about spam callers and you said get a new phone line? 

I kept my old one but Verizon now has an option where you can 1-click them into spammer oblivion. Just dont accidentally do that to an actual contact. 

Altofsky -

I always assume they are coming from indians. They love to fucking try to scam someone out of money over there. Rape and scamming money are indian pastimes