have they located forrest yet?

has anyone caught up w/ him yet? or is he still running?

this is gonna be the weird phase in his life where he runs across the country and shit...

Saw this on yahoo... Look at books 2 and 3 haha.

http://books.barnesandnoble.com/search/results.aspx?CAT=914381&FMT=EBOOK&cds2Pid=29168&linkid=1435293

According to Rampage's Twitter:

"I'm in Hollywood minding my own business & I look over.. & I see Forrest... he's still running!"

yeah, rampage is a hilarious guy!

JohnnyLawrence - According to Rampage's Twitter:
"I'm in Hollywood minding my own business & I look over.. & I see Forrest... he's still running!"

LOL

The more Rampage talks smack about Forest, the more he makes himself look like an idiot being that Forest beat his ass.

I heard he was at the WEC fight Sunday.

Gogoposta - The more Rampage talks smack about Forest, the more he makes himself look like an idiot being that Forest beat his ass.

Add in the fact that Rampage "ran" amok all over LA when Forrest beat him, well, and that just kind of makes him look juuuuuuuuuuuuuust a bit more silly...

rampage freaked out, ran a pregnant woman off the road (later lost the baby), but the fans still think he's the shit and rag on Forrest for not wanting to hang out in the cage after losing?

Only REAL mma fans (real as of last year) and assholes think like this.

FSMA - Saw this on yahoo... Look at books 2 and 3 haha.

http://books.barnesandnoble.com/search/results.aspx?CAT=914381&FMT=EBOOK&cds2Pid=29168&linkid=1435293

hahahahaha

you sir are a racist!

IrishFighter110 - haha this frankiscool guy is lame.

Sorry, never heard of you.  But I'm sure you're an "irishfighter" and that's a very original screen name.

Damn. Frank catches more unwarranted shit on this site than anyone.

So frankiscool, you're the "Forrest Insider" around here... Care to tell us what he's up to? Does he have anything to say or is he just going to hide?? Not trying to be a dick it's just weird not hearing from a fighter several days after his loss and sprint out of the cage. Does he plan on doing any interviews or anything??