Have to choose 3 keepers

I pretty much know who I am going to keep but figured I would get other unbiased opinions.

These are the guys I would choose 3 from (I'm not gonna list my whole team just players I would consider).....oh yea and its a PPR league

Adrian Peterson

Larry Fitzgerald

Wes Welker

Miles Austin

Michael Turner

Eli Manning

I am really nervous about Adrian Peterson coming off an injury and not playing in the preseason. Also, this keeper league you can only keep your players for 2 years max and then they get put back into the free agent pool. I kept Adrian Peterson obviously last year so this would be my last year with him when I feel like he may or may not be great this year but will go back to being a beast the year after (when I couldn't protect/keep him)

I am sure I could snag Eli again in the draft (he was a beast for me last year) and Miles Austin will be another solid guy I could draft at some point.

So I plan on protecting Wes Welker (a PPR fantasy BEAST and playing in a contract year), Larry Fitz (even though I hate his qb) and Michael Turner (very underrated, look up his stats)

Thoughts and opinions are welcomed

I would protect Peterson before Turner. Sure, he may start the year off slow but by the time fantasy playoffs roll around - when you need him the most - he should be back or close to form.

And turner has not looked good this preseason. That, the prsesnce of Rodgers and Atlanta's switch to an aerial attack I wouldn't be surprised if his numbers fall off a cliff this season.

Simple.. first 3 you listed. 

Turner has one foot in the grave, Austin can't be trusted after missing a ton of games last year due to hamstring injuries, and now he has an injured hammy again? Eli is a top 7 QB but not good enough to be a keeper IMO. Unless there is nothing decent left in your league. 

Ignore Turner's stats from last year. The Falcons have already stated they are reducing his touches this year and looking to get more out of Snelling and Rodgers. Turner has turned 30, and that almost always produces ever increasing declines in RB production. Agree with Caleb, go with the top 3 listed.

I traded Larry Fitz for Demarco Murray

As much as I hate Murray for being a Sooner the dude is gonna put up beast #s if he stays healthy Phone Post

Tommy Gunnz - 

I traded Larry Fitz for Demarco Murray

As much as I hate Murray for being a Sooner the dude is gonna put up beast #s if he stays healthy Phone Post

Nice trade. Being a huge Cowboys fan.. I would say you made an AWESOME trade. Murray is a beast as long as he can stay healthy. 

While we're on the subject: Who exactly is Demarco's backup, Tanner or Felix??

As far as OP, I'd personally keep the top 3 you listed and target Toby in the middle rounds.

I'm a Turner hater as well, I think that Snelling and JQuizz will eat into his output this year, could be wrong though.

Cru "ATM" Jones - While we're on the subject: Who exactly is Demarco's backup, Tanner or Felix??

As far as OP, I'd personally keep the top 3 you listed and target Toby in the middle rounds.

I'm a Turner hater as well, I think that Snelling and JQuizz will eat into his output this year, could be wrong though.

Felix is the backup but don't waste your time picking him up. He is worthless. Tanner is the #3 and although I think he is better than Felix, he really isn't worth picking up either. If Murray goes down, they will be passing like crazy.