Have U Ever Picked Up a Girl From Your Car?

Have you ever been driving your car and you see a hot girl and you're like "yo yo honey you be looking fly."

And she is like "hey baby what u up to?"

Is that shit even possible anymore in the day of rape abductions and what not? Are there girls out there who respond to the creep in the car? Phone Post 3.0

Jurassic Park Jeep is a damn chick magnet.

Jeeps in general are of course, but slapped on the decals and paint job and its a new level. Phone Post 3.0

Consensually? No Phone Post 3.0

http://imgur.com/K1bAjma

Plus the corny "going topless" jokes involved with Jeep driving work way more often than you'd expect. Phone Post 3.0

"If you get in my trunk, I'll return the favor when we get to my place." Phone Post 3.0

I've picked up a couple girls on the back of my bike before. But not at one time, you know only being able to have one on the back at once and all Phone Post 3.0

1. Me and my best buds were rolling in my 87 Iroc and picked up two sweeties from Bellingham and had a foursome.

We converted on that meet up about a dozen different times. Phone Post 3.0

No.

I'm not Billy Ocean. Phone Post 3.0

Hocky Balboa - No.

I'm not Billy Ocean. Phone Post 3.0

LOL

If you drive a ferrari. Vitalyztv or whatever made a video demonstrating this. Phone Post 3.0

i can honestly say I have never said "yo yo honey you be looking fly." in my entire life

Friend of mine in grad school drove a Porsche 911. Co-eds would practically line up for a chance to ride with him. Phone Post 3.0

Straydog24 - 1994.

Me and my best buds were rolling in my 87 Iroc and picked up two sweeties from Bellingham and had a foursome.

Wait, buds? That means at least three of you. Was this all dudes? Phone Post 3.0

Got a blowjob from a transient this way a year ago . Drove a new black Beamer that didn't hurt Phone Post 3.0

Yep...did it in morroco numerous time Phone Post 3.0

I'm from a small town and a few years ago I was cruising the beach . I was rolling in my 5.0 with the rag top down so my hair can blow ( I had a mustang back then) so as I'm cruising I see a girl that was a freshman when I was senior eyeing me hard. I stop at the crosswalk and she's walking still eyeing. Joking I yell " Bitch get in" sure enough she gets in the car (was not expecting it) and was banging her for a few months Phone Post 3.0

cripplersc - I'm from a small town and a few years ago I was cruising the beach . I was rolling in my 5.0 with the rag top down so my hair can blow ( I had a mustang back then) so as I'm cruising I see a girl that was a freshman when I was senior eyeing me hard. I stop at the crosswalk and she's walking still eyeing. Joking I yell " Bitch get in" sure enough she gets in the car (was not expecting it) and was banging her for a few months Phone Post 3.0
I really thought you were going to out yourself as vanilla ice there for a moment. Phone Post 3.0

bruddahoodaman -
Straydog24 - 1994.

Me and my best buds were rolling in my 87 Iroc and picked up two sweeties from Bellingham and had a foursome.

Wait, buds? That means at least three of you. Was this all dudes? Phone Post 3.0
4 IMO

The girl was just there to towel them off Phone Post 3.0

Quite the opposite. I had a crackhead try to force her way into my car at a red light insisting she get a ride for "favors." Phone Post 3.0