HAVE WE SEEN ENOUGH OF DIAZ

If Tiki can come back after so many losses so can Diaz

I honestly believe if nick diaz went to Team Quest we would have a transformation.

If Nick started taking people down we would be winning decisions. rest of his game is amazing,his takedown defence was greatly improved vs sherk.

some wrestling / judo in his game would be something i would like to see.

Any suggestions on other teams?

ttt 4 Diaz!

well your gonna have to wait a while'

Robbie is 185 now and not going back to 170 anytime soon

BOLOGNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diaz is a pimp! I love watching him fight!

Fuck no we haven't. He does need to work on pulling the trigger a little more often though.

nick diaz ain't no bitch

I wouldnt give 2 shits if I ever seen him again on any fight card.

just thinking to myself, if I could put one fantasy match together ND would be in it Fedor vs Nick I'd pay alot of money to see Diaz get turned into a vegitable

Dana is actually smarter than some people give him credit. Diaz is perfect because he's a trash-talking tomato can who doesn't know he's one. Dana needs people like Diaz to feed to the more promising fighter.

So he lost 4 fights in a row, so what? He serves a purpose. LOL @ people thinking he has potential just because he's 22. There are lots of fighters who are as young as him but with better showing. Unlike Diaz though, these other fighters actually bring it, not just mouth it.

he lost 3 in a row like mentioned earlier

I love to watch him fight but wish he didn't act like such a dirtbag. I was honestly trying to pull for him against Sherk then the first shot of him was him flicking everyone off and then I instantly hoped he lost..

Do those of you calling for Diaz to be out of the UFC really think he is a tomato can? I suspect that it is his attitude most people have a problem with and not his skills as a fighter.

I agree he should maybe take a rest from fighting for a couple of events but I think he performed pretty well in his last few fights. I thought his fights against Sherk and Riggs could have easily gone the other way if he had been a little more aggressive (I admitt he seemed a bit lackluster at times) and if they fought again who knows. I think his biggest problem is his lack of a game plan, he always seems to step into the cage and react to his opponent, he is more of a counter puncher and ,until the fight against Sherk atleast, is happy to be taken down because he has a great guard. Although he always pushes it he rarely seems to be in control of the pace of the fight.

I think Dana keeps calling him because he is well rounded fighter with a good skill set who is always willing fight. Simple as that.

Give him some time off to rethink his game?

Most definately.

Drop him from the roster?

FUCK NO!

If Doerksen talked a lot of crap, it would be the same. Both guys are skilled and have had tough fights.

Keep him.

he is done!!!!

Why is he done? Because he's lost? Sheesh, the only way to have 0 losses is to NOT fight!

NO, Nick is not done!

Diaz learns to stuff Sherks take-downs after being taken-down repeatedly
by Deigo. This kid is impresssive.

He fighting style is aggressive and interesting to witness. Diaz is one
fighter that the UFC should keep for the long-run.

Diaz's stlye can sell the sport because he makes it so damn interesting.

ttt for Diaz.

if diaz comes back hehas to fight to win. no passive shit. balls to the wall for the finish