Have you been to wrestlemania?

I went to 31 this year and it was one of the greatest live experiences I've ever had. The energy was insane. I got a great seat for $150.

Dude go, I was debating it too but I just said fuck it, bought the ticket, made my excuses and had the time of my life.

Went to 17 and 30. The whole weekend is awesome. My buddy and I will still randomly say "can't believe we saw Brock end the streak." Phone Post 3.0

the new stadium did a release saying that Mania 33 was going to be there. Then the next day they back tracked and said "well we HOPE that someday Mania comes here"

Minneapolis is hosting a RAW in December. I'm assuming the WWE wants to announce it then.

Went to 30. My first ever live wrestling event and we had a big group of us, besides spilling an $8 beer and completely missing the shields match, it was was a good time. Phone Post 3.0

Art. -
tristar - WM 18 in Toronto. Was excellent, and Rock/Hogan made it really special. Phone Post 3.0
Insane crowd.

Not mania, but I was also there when Austin drove the zamboni to the ring. Crowd was nuts for that too. Phone Post 3.0
I was there to you could feel the arena shake when the zamboni hit Phone Post 3.0

I drove 20 hours from Nova Scotia with some friends to go to WrestleMania 20 when I was 18. Totally worth it, was an awesome trip even though they didn't have Axxess that year. Still got to take in a RoH show, Mania as well as the Raw and Smackdowns afterwards. Great time! Phone Post 3.0

Went to WM 17 and going to WM 32 next year Phone Post 3.0

Atlanta mania, can't remember the number

One of the weakest manias ever

Probably the worst Mania main event :

Miz v Cena

Shame as Nexus angle started the fall prior and when we bought tix on the presale/on sale date , that was fresh and event seemed promising

HHH v Taker was the highlight . D Bryan v Sheamus for US or IC title getting the Free for All, preshow treatment without warning was the lowlight .

More forgettable than almost every minor/minor event I've been to

Win some, lose some

Pumped about road trip to Rumble in Jan Phone Post 3.0

jju -
Izu - I went to Wrestlemania 26 in PHX,Arizona and it was top 5 days in my life, So many people in attendance so the energy behind the matches are INSANE... Definitely something I can't explain just have to go Phone Post
I almost bought floor seats for that one. I am kicking myself still for not doing it. I still am considering going to Dallas next year but I'm trying to pay off all my debt by the end of 2016 and it would be pretty irresponsible. I might just say fuck it though Phone Post 3.0

Man the stadium was so pumped for the HBK vs Taker match and to say I witnessed HBK's final math is awesome! Phone Post

I've been to 3. 22 in Chicago, 23 in Detroit, and 24 in Orlando. They were fun, but honestly the ROH shows those weekends were much more memorable for me. Especially in Chicago as that was the show with the 5 star Dragon Gate 6-man match Phone Post 3.0

Mania 18, it was an amazing time

Mania 32 tix go on sale Nov 6 for those looking to make the trip Phone Post 3.0

Art. -
tristar - WM 18 in Toronto. Was excellent, and Rock/Hogan made it really special. Phone Post 3.0
Insane crowd.

Not mania, but I was also there when Austin drove the zamboni to the ring. Crowd was nuts for that too. Phone Post 3.0
I was at 18 as well Phone Post 3.0

Went to 26 in Phx and 30 in NO. I plan on going this time in Dallas.

I live in AZ so 26 was a no-brainer. 30 was just historic and I'd never been to Nawlins. That was one of the most fun times in my life. Just being surrounded by wrestling hooligans from all over the world in a party atmosphere like Bourbon Street was crazy. Met several wrestlers there too. YES chants broke out on the connecting flight from Houston. My buddy's family lives in NO so they opened their home to us with a big authentic crawfish boil as soon as we landed. Everything about that trip was great. Only thing to make it better is if Paige accepted my advances, but Brad Maddox c-blocked me.

I've been wanting to check out Cowboys Stadium but I hate the Cowboys, plus I've never partied in Dallas. I just hope the card turns out to be good.

I always knew Brad Maddox was a dick. Phone Post 3.0

Xxx it was a bucket list thing and amazing Phone Post 3.0

FCFBlazer - Xxx it was a bucket list thing and amazing Phone Post 3.0
Same here.... Awesome time. Phone Post 3.0

I went to the one where Bret Hart fought Stone Cold. The main event was one of the worst ever for wrestlemania....sid justice v undertaker Phone Post 3.0

Went to Wrestlemania 23. Phone Post 3.0

This thread convinced me. I'm going next year. Phone Post 3.0