Have you ever 'changed' as an adult? I mean like..

I know guys who were druggies, but they gave it all up, got a job and ended up being self employed and tee-total for years.

Same again but people who into the party lifestyle, but gave it all up and found other stuff to fill that void.

It's like I know people that have been doing the same shit for 15 years odd. Nothing changes. And then I know people that would do the same, quit, and then went and done something different with their lives...

Have you ever been into something for years (good or bad), but knocked it on the head and changed direction? What was it?

YEAH...........TURNED INTO A FUCKING WEREWOLF WHEN I WAS 29..................I WAS LIKE "WTF BRO!".....KIND OF A HARD TRANSITION.............I HAVE FLEA'S.............BUT I CAN LICK MY OWN BALLS NOW.......SOOOO I'D PUT THAT IN A WIN COLUMN............

Never needed to. I'm awesome.

Blade. You should post your reasoning in my thread about all these OGers quitting bud. Ill ttt it for you. Phone Post 3.0

Masturbating less, talking to females more.

BIGWHITESEXY -

YEAH...........TURNED INTO A FUCKING WEREWOLF WHEN I WAS 29..................I WAS LIKE "WTF BRO!".....KIND OF A HARD TRANSITION.............I HAVE FLEA'S.............BUT I CAN LICK MY OWN BALLS NOW.......SOOOO I'D PUT THAT IN A WIN COLUMN............

You slay me every time. Haha Phone Post 3.0

Blade Brown - I turned into a Martian woh woh woh I can't even recall my name Phone Post 3.0
Voted the fuck up Phone Post 3.0

Went hard gay around 1/1/01

TheBulgarianAssassin - Masturbating less, talking to females more.
Sounds like a mistake. Phone Post 3.0