Have you ever had to shit on an airplane?

I've travelled quite a bit, and I've always been worried about having to shit on a plane. Luckily I've never had to, but there's been many a time I've destroyed an airport bathroom just before boarding.

Anyone ever had to drop a deuce mid flight? Phone Post 3.0

Yep several times..it is inevitable on a flight of more then 6 hours Phone Post 3.0

Yup. Disposable wipes are your friend. Phone Post 3.0

I had the shits coming home from Lanzarote in March. It was the most frightening experience of my life. Shitting in the toilet was the least of my worries. It was the shitting in my pants before I'd even left my seat that was my main concern.... Phone Post 3.0

marrilia - Yep several times..it is inevitable on a flight of more then 6 hours Phone Post 3.0
You shit every 6 hours? Phone Post 3.0

On or in? Phone Post 3.0

Yes n I despise it. I hold it in at all costs Phone Post 3.0

My poor dad had a parasite infection while on a long haul flight once. Yeah you can imagine how that went. Phone Post 3.0

I myself avoid plane toilets at all costs, even for wees. They are disgusting and make me claustrophobic... I flew Oz to America recently and still managed to avoid it Phone Post 3.0

i stay seated and use the paper puke bag they give u.

I love shitting on flights man, especially when you flush. That shits da bomb! Phone Post 3.0

clattymine -
marrilia - Yep several times..it is inevitable on a flight of more then 6 hours Phone Post 3.0
You shit every 6 hours? Phone Post 3.0
Unless i do anal.. Phone Post 3.0

Mookie 3:16 -

i stay seated and use the paper puke bag they give u.

Lol Phone Post 3.0

One of my great fears is having all out mud butt on a flight.  Especially while flying on a prop jet with no bathroom.

I did. Toilets are way too small. In order to have my ass over the bowl, I had to have my junk outside of it. It was awful. If you've got to go, though, you've got to go. I've crapped on the floor in the woods, in dirty bar bathrooms, and in many worse places than an airplane bathroom. Phone Post 3.0

My butthole puckers up when I have to travel. I can go hours and hours without pooping when in transit, then let it all go once I've settled in. Phone Post 3.0

No, I have a fear of flushing plane toilets! Phone Post 3.0

Yes, and it came out like ribbon candy Phone Post 3.0

I tried once but I guess I was constipated. It took a long time for me to psyche myself into doing it but ultimately, I didn't have to. I have, on the other hand, dropped monstrous deuces in the airport.

Side story: every time I shit in another country, just before I flush, I say "the United States of America sends it's regards!" Fluuuuuuuush! Phone Post 3.0

Stick the end of the toilet paper roll in when you flush, it sucks the whole thing away lol. Phone Post 3.0