Have you ever

I have a problem, I have a fight coming up soon and I just don't have the right feeling to fight.
I just don't have the passion for it. I've worked hard towards it and my cardio is better then it's ever been. But I keep stopping when sparing etc, everyone wants to know what's wrong with me as I'm not gassing. I just don't really want to fight deep down inside and keep stopping or lacking that bit extra and my coach keeps telling me how he's seen me looking 'sharper'

I just kept putting it to one side thinking it'll be back when I wake up tomorrow. It's really playing on my mind now and I don't know if I'm making something big out of it. I don't want to pull out of the fight. I've looked at it from every possible angle, I first put it down to me being tired because I'm training more and now working longer hours.

I don't know what's wrong with me, has anyone else felt like this before a fight. It's as thought my hearts not in it or that I've given up before I've gotten in the ring, but I haven't given up??????!!!!!!!!

This is a serious post so please be constructive.

Thanks

It sounds like you need to mix things up in training a bit...How many fights have you had?

Danger,
Sometimes when a person loses interest in something they're passionate about, they may be falling into a depression. Consider seeing a doctor. Also step back and take a look @ what's going on in your life to see if someone/something (ie girlfriend/work) is bringing you down. Hopefully, you may just need to change some things in your life.

Eat lighting, and crap thunder. IMO