Have you gotten the Covid “vaccine”?

As of 8/26/2021 have you gotten at least one shot?

• I have not gotten the vaccine
  • I have gotten the vaccine

0 voters

Whatever you say can and will be used against you in the court of law.

2 Likes

What do you think is a more likely conspiracy theory?

That the WEF kills everyone that got the vax or the WEF kills everyone that didn’t get it?

1 shot. Passively aggressively pushed by employer.

No jab for me.

I’m currently having to stay out of the office for 2 weeks due to another positive exposure. This is my 4th or 5th one and thankfully, I haven’t gotten sick yet.

Damn that sucks dude

1 Like

I’m waiting for the technology to improve or my situation to change. I’m reasonably young and in good health so I don’t really think the risks outweigh the benefits for the current generation of vaccines.

2 Likes

Yes, Pfizer.

I’m on the new vaccine IV drip for continuous protection!

5 Likes

Thinking of getting the J&J tomorrow. Not sure yet

network closing GIF

5 Likes

8 Likes

Not that this pill is proof but I believe the government is lying about what percentage of the population has gotten vaccinated

4 Likes

3 Likes

I think this place attracts a certain demographic and isn’t the best representation of broader sentiment but I also don’t believe the vaccine rate numbers.

1 Like

What else can people get you to do passive aggressively? Passive aggression controls 0% of my life ever.

It’s Canada, they invented passive aggression

2 Likes

I actually respond to passive aggression with pure aggression haha.

Fuuuck No. Don’t need it, not gonna take it. You guys remember that show 1000 ways to die? I’m gonna die one of those ways, not like a bitch from da covid.

1 Like

I’m checking my cis white male privilege and sent myself right to the back of the line. Everyone else deserves their jab more than me.

4 Likes