Have you heard of a "lunk alarm"?

TREMENDOUS Phone Post 3.0

Mumbly Joe -

So...no working out? Phone Post 3.0

FanToFighter - Aren't they discriminating against lunks? They are people too! Phone Post 3.0
and setting an alarm off to put the lunk on the spot so that everyone can laugh at them. I wonder if they'd use that alarm if a fight broke out or someone lit up a cigarette. Phone Post 3.0

Lmao @ that ban letter!

FanToFighter - Aren't they discriminating against lunks? They are people too! Phone Post 3.0
Bunch of antilunkites Phone Post 3.0

KZTT_MMAfan55 -
Mumbly Joe -

So...no working out? Phone Post 3.0
No bro. You go there for the pizza. Phone Post 3.0

Lunk alarm goes off when a person's heartbeat gets over 100 bpm. Phone Post 3.0

ChokingOnACookie - Lunk alarm goes off when a person's heartbeat gets over 100 bpm. Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

indianrob - Thank god. The most annoying thing about a gym is guys screaming like they're fucking delivering a baby while lifting. What a bunch of fags. Phone Post 3.0
Ok sally Phone Post 3.0

I go to pf, and have maybe only hear it go off once every ten times. Phone Post 3.0

I remember reading something about the founder of Planet Fitness. Pure business with no intention of getting people fit, its meant to appeal to tons of fatties who get lured in by the cheap price and then never go. These are called "Ghost Members." Am I wrong? There was a big thread on it a while back.

Also, how does the LUNK ALARM go off? Do employees hit it? Do fat-bodies run and hit it in shame if you make eye contact with them? Whats the protocol? Phone Post 3.0

Chris from Strong Island - I remember reading something about the founder of Planet Fitness. Pure business with no intention of getting people fit, its meant to appeal to tons of fatties who get lured in by the cheap price and then never go. These are called "Ghost Members." Am I wrong? There was a big thread on it a while back.

Also, how does the LUNK ALARM go off? Do employees hit it? Do fat-bodies run and hit it in shame if you make eye contact with them? Whats the protocol? Phone Post 3.0

After all the fees and bullshit, the cheap price isn't all that cheap.  The $10/month quickly turns into $15, then $20, which is what a real gym around here costs. 

BTW, the guy who started Planet Fitness sold the company and then opened another chain called YouFit which is identical to Planet Fitness.  

I usually work out at home or outside but joined PF for those times I want to go to a gym ($99 for a year). It's by far the dumbest gym I have ever been too. Literally, no one knows what they are doing I'm surprised more people don't get injured. It's really just a place for fat unmotivated people to join to say they belong to a gym. And lol @ being a judgement free zone then judging lunks. Phone Post 3.0

What is the pizza thing. Do they do pizza parties or something?

invalid - What is the pizza thing. Do they do pizza parties or something?
First Monday of the month they give away pizza. I think second Tuesday of the month, they give bagels. Never seen how they give it out. Phone Post 3.0

Mize well say "no sweating allowed" Phone Post 3.0