Have you named a child after a fighter?

I wanted to name our son Krzysztof, shot the fuck down. Phone Post 3.0

Thales (Leites)....very cool and uncommon in the US.

lessthanzero - Thales (Leites)....very cool and uncommon in the US.

And when he's old enough to understand, you get to explain to him why everyone thinks his name is a lisping rhyme of "sales".

I assume anyone who does this also has a tattoo that says "INTO PIECES!!!!" Phone Post 3.0

I named my daughter the queen of spades

My son's name is Royce, but it's a family name and we pronounce the R.

I don't have any children but I do have a collection of carpet pythons that are slowly but surely being named after fighters. So far we have:

Rose, JoJo, Connor, Cupcake, Enson, Stitch (I know, he's not a fighter but a cut man) ... There are others without names but it's just a matter of time before find the right fighter names for them. :)

Luis

His name is Robert Paulsen.

My cousins deadbeat partner wanted to call their kid Tyson.. I feel sorry for anyone who directly named their kid after a fighter. Phone Post 3.0

Nope but I do name my game characters after them! Phone Post 3.0

If we had a boy we were going with Evan Tanner. Sadly, we had a girl. Now I have to worry about all of the boys.

Believe in the Power of One - If we had a boy we were going with Evan Tanner. Sadly, we had a girl. Now I have to worry about all of the boys.

Evan Rachel Wood wants to have a word with you about gender-specific names...

Cats name is Georges. Would name son Yoel. Phone Post 3.0

Dookieshoes - My son's name is Georges.
Poor kid Phone Post 3.0

Flexo - 
Poor kid Phone Post 3.0

We're actually wealthy. Nice try though.

My dog's name is Hendrix, but we call him Hendo. Phone Post 3.0

superninjadragonkiller - 
Santino DeFranco - Kind of, but not really.

My son's name is Enzo.

My wife and I first heard of the name while watching a documentary on the boxer Joe Calzaghe, who's father's name is Enzo Calzaghe. We thought it was a super cool name. It didn't hurt that Enzo Calzaghe was super cool, too. He was a musician in Wales and there weren't any boxing gyms in the area, but his son wanted to learn how to box. He ordered VHS tapes out of catalogs and that's how he learned how to teach his son to box.
Ha ha my son's name is Enzo as well. Everytime I tell someone that trains they ask me if I said Renzo or if I named him after Enzo Ferrari. Phone Post 3.0

I get the exact same thing!

Dookieshoes -
Flexo - 
Poor kid Phone Post 3.0

We're actually wealthy. Nice try though.
Pretty sure he wasn't referencing your vast finances Richie. Phone Post 3.0

Not a fighter, but I don't remember wich of the three games it was that they won but marcel Reece was tearing it up for the raiders. And I told me wife if he scored a td on that drive and they won our daughters (she was pregnant) middle name would be Reece. He didn't score a td but they won. I was dead serious tho. Lol Phone Post 3.0

My son is named Ryan but he's been called Ryu by everyone since he was born. Most people link that to street fighter which has worked out pretty cool.

Also he can hadouken. Phone Post 3.0