Have you or do you do drugs?

We are mostly dudes and a very very very few studly girls. That brings with it certain risk adverse behavior. So have you or do you do drugs? If so, what? How often did you or do you?

I have done lots of drugs. Weed( I don’t consider a drug), a shit ton of acid and related psychedelics , the speedy drugs, and a lot of club drugs…mostly mdma.

I don’t fuck with any of it any more minus the devils lettuce. I don’t regret any of it other than the speedy drugs. Those can fuck off.

So are you experienced or have you been disciplined and not partaken?

2 Likes

yea

1 Like

Which ones are you favoring?

i don’t actively seek them I just accept them when offered. they all suck i’m mostly an alcoholic

2 Likes

I use to, I still do but I use to too.

24 Likes

I’ve done pretty much 90% of the ten or twenty most popular drugs at least once and I got crazy with very high levels of consumption during very good and very bad times in my late teens and early twenties. That changed by my late 20’s.

I love good coffee, good beer and good weed and that will never change but this year for example I’ve only had like eight or more drinks like ten times in the past twelve months (know because I track calories and # of drinks as part of my exercise/diet program) and I’ve only smoked weed two or three times. I’ll increase my weed once retired. Right now I can’t afford to be a mellow stoner, that hurt me in college, I gotta be a coffee drinking hard working focused person in this stage of life.

Have not done mushrooms in years, want to do them again once in a while for sure.

Think I’m done with everything else forever.

2 Likes

I still smoke weed …mostly wax and will occasionally have a psilocybin chocolate bar. My girl doesn’t love the chocolate like I do so it’s not that often. I’ve never done DMT. Anyone done that?

2 Likes

I’ll smoke weed again once it’s legal here but I left everything else behind in my 20s.

I try not to drink too often either. Maybe have a few every other weekend at most.

1 Like

Interested in hearing some DMT stories as well, never tried that either, not yet at least.

3 Likes

I quit alcohol after waking up in a tub of water. I wasn’t a alcoholic but blacked out that night. I don’t even remember how I got home.

I smoke bud/wax almost daily. I haven’t blacked out, had a hangover, or made a piss poor decision yet.

1 Like

Laziest DEA Officer ever…

3 Likes

NO!

8 Likes

Heaviest thing I’ve done was pot. That was all 35+ yrs ago. I actually enjoyed it the few times I did it, under the circumstances. It was always with friends, just hanging out having a good time. Don’t think I would do it by myself.

I’ve seen cocaine once in my life, was offered, turned it down. Never had an urge to try anything else. Although I think I would try shrooms once if conditions were right.

2 Likes

I did lots of coke. I went to TDCJ for slanging that shit. I wasted years of my life because of cocaine. I regret it all.

5 Likes

plead the fifth dave chappelle GIF

8 Likes

No

2 Likes

I did a bunch of ecstacy and cocaine in my 20s. Was never really into smoking weed that much. But I will do about 20 mgs in edibles every couple months.

2 Likes

I don’t know if this is related but I still can’t believe what happened to Josh Samman. Dude was a stud and his career was looking good.

3 Likes

" On September 29, 2016, Samman and a friend, Troy Kirkingburg, were found unresponsive in a South Florida apartment due to a drug overdose. His friend, an MMA announcer for a local Florida promotion, was pronounced dead from an overdose of cocaine, heroin and pain killers upon arrival at the hospital, while Samman remained in critical condition and in a coma.Samman died on October 5, 2016"

5 Likes