Have you seen Glover's Travels?

Hey guys if you haven't seen it check out Glover's Travels on www.nogi.comNogi is sponsoring "Glovers Travels" which is a reality show where Jiu-Jitsu wizard Jeff Glover goes around the country visiting various jj schools. It's been very popular on the site and everyone that has seen it has given it great reviews. Budovideos will be putting out a DVD with extra bonus features and episodes later this year.

Check it out cause Jeff is hilarious in these episodes.

Chris Brennan

I love it. Can't wait for another episode.

ttt

sup Mr Brennan. Haven't seen it, but watched him beat Yoshida at grapplers quest last weekend........right after I got fricken darced by someone else. Hows things?

just watched a bunch of them and learned some good stuff!!!

Strangler-yer def one of my idols and a guy whose fighting style have TRIED to take some things from!!!

I love em.

ttt

Glovers travels is the shit. I'd like to see him stop by rickson Gracie in LA, New Breed in Santa Fe Springs, Rey Diogo in Venice, Murilo Bustamante is teaching at No Limits in Irvine now, then work his way down to San Diego where he can visit Throwdown, University of jiu Jitsu, Fabio Santos, Carlos Valente, Rodrigo Medeiros... the possibilities are endless.

WestsideStrangler - Hey dude how are you? Does Jeff Glover have a school?

TTT

are the producers going to renew his contract and make more
episodes ?

I think you're talking about Gulliver's Travels

I think you're talking about Gulliver's Travels

nokuout - sup Mr Brennan. Haven't seen it, but watched him beat Yoshida at grapplers quest last weekend........right after I got fricken darced by someone else. Hows things?

Nice. Which Yoshida...Baret??

SD Lurker - 
nokuout - sup Mr Brennan. Haven't seen it, but watched him beat Yoshida at grapplers quest last weekend........right after I got fricken darced by someone else. Hows things?

Nice. Which Yoshida...Baret??

yes barret,great match.you gotta luv glover,he was coaching my kid while he was kicking his ass in a match.

ttt

ttt

ttt

Yes I'm sure he will be doing more episodes

Lonnie what's up dude how are you?