Have you seen Glover's Travels?

Lonnie c'mon dude. You can't lose. You've been training like 60 years. You should be a platinum belt by now. Lol.

What up fellers?

its awesome!!!

Chris what's up? Been a while. Yeah, I watch the episodes, it's super cool. Great you are sponsoring it. Hope all is well with you and your family.

Tom V.

tuned in

Hey Tom how are you?  I am doing great and family is also doing very well.  How's it going for you?

Hey Chris, it's Greg, from your first academy. I miss you bro and when you come into to town I would love to see you and hang out. This game might refresh your memory, "the elephant is not the king of the jungle, the lion is." Which fighter said it? Hope you and your family are doing well.

Royce man come on gotta do better than that.   Family is good man thank you

Fuck, I could never stump you with these. I will have to pull out some VHS tapes of some old skool shit, to refresh my memory and get some new material.

great web series.  I look forward to each one.

Gullivers Travels - I think you're talking about Gulliver's Travels

lol that's what i thought of when i read the title. lol again at the fact there is a user with the name

TTT

TTT for Chris Brennan My first BJJ coach ... Hope all is good and well for yu..

Chad Washburn

Hey Chad how's it goin bro?  Things are great here.  I hope you and your family are doing well.

Yes doing great. We now have live PRO MMA here now in TN so busy putting on show still. Soon when able you should come out here...

TTT

WestsideStrangler -  Yes I'm sure he will be doing more episodes

Lonnie what's up dude how are you?

Doing ok. Just getting back in the gym after a year of surgeries. Hope all is well with you.

XCF - Lonnie c'mon dude. You can't lose. You've been training like 60 years. You should be a platinum belt by now. Lol.

What up fellers?

Yea, but you gotta admit, I look damn good for being 83 years old. How are you Chuck?

Surgeries for what Lonnie?