Have you seen Toney's coaches? what a joke!

Who the hell is Trevor Sherman? wtf has he done in mma?!!what are his credentials? man, its going to be air out for Toney on aug 28th..

where the hell did you find that?

haha great you have a Kenpo guy teaching former pound-4-pound king James Toney how to defend against a wrestler. makes perfect sense to me.

frontrowbrian - 

var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/VRGNvqepodM&hl=en_US&fs=1", "postVideo-30997128-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-30997128");  James Toney's trainer in action

lol he is getting his ass kicked in all those clips. I'm sure Toney is going to use those knife exercises on Randy...

anyone else know about toney's supposed coaches?

LMFAO.

bsrizpac - This trainer is a joke. He's about Kai level in terms of legitimacy.

yea dude, i was thinking the same thing, is he going to teach Toney Kenpo to use on Randy? Might as well pair him up with Jackie Chan as a coach, at least that way he will learn how to fall when Couture throws him.

stop_it_right_meow -  anyone else know about toney's supposed coaches?

He's training BJJ with Dean Lister, and also has had other guys like Antonio McKee and King Mo do some wrestling training with him.

LOL

Randy must be shitting his pants right about now, LOL. I love how McKee says it's been an honor to work with Toney then basically picks Randy.

I hope after Randy humilated Toney that Dana makes Toney fight either Jon Jones or Brock LEsnar

DaveGarcia - Randy must be shitting his pants right about now, LOL. I love how McKee says it's been an honor to work with Toney then basically picks Randy.

Yeah, because Antonio is like 155 and took down Toney at will.

Chuck beat Randy with Kenpo.

Just sayin.

Did Redneck just compare this guy... to Chuck Liddell?

Redneck - Chuck beat Randy with Kenpo.

Just sayin.

Just saying and completely ignoring the fact that Chuck was an incredibly accomplished wrestler.

Where as Toney has never wrestled in his life.

True, Chuck trains Kempo!
haha. That guy even looks a bit like chuck.

randy also beat chuck. chuck also has a fuck ton of mma experience and is a wrestler with some of the best take down defense in the game. toney has a punchers chance for the first 30 seconds imo

Choke Randy out? Lol.

man it was painful watching that silly vid tho !! i mean who knew...to stop wrestling gods attacks..TRAIN KENPOOP!!

git real .

ttt

Oh boy...